Chapter 16

Lucy's POV

I fell asleep in Z's arms. He soothed me while i cried & i ended up falling asleep from exhaustion. We weren't in front of the guild anymore, but now in my apartment. I was lying on my bed overtop of my covers.

"Finally awake?" Z looked at me.

"Yeah....".

"Well we have to go. You're stuff is already packed. We're not bringing everything just the essentials. "

A car pulled up in front of my apartment. I guess it's time. It never really occurred to me before I don't know why I have to leave. Who is Z to tell me when and where i have to go? Before I could think about it further. I was pushed down into the car. It was dark, and the windows were tinted. I could barely see outside.

As the car drove down the street I leaned on the door and looked out the window. I watched as Happy flew down the street to my apartment, Natsu following suit. He had this look as his face, I couldn't decipher it further when Erza and Gray running by caught my attention. They were looking for me. All my friends... i started tearing up and we drove further.

"Stop the car! Z, stop the car! I wanna go back!" I reached for the door handle ready to open it and roll out. Z stopped me.

"The games are over, Lucy. You're not leaving now."

===============================

NATSU'S POV

"Stop the car!......"

Running to Lucy's apartment I swear I can hear her voice.... but I can't stop now. It's probably in my head. If I wait I could be too late. I have to get to her now. I run a little bit faster and make it to her window. It's locked.

Erza and Gray make it to the front of Lucy's apartment but they were on the ground.

"Guys! Go into the doors her window is locked!"

They nodded, Erza seeming a little annoyed as she didn't believe me Lucy was taken. I met them outside her door.

"She's not answering, Natsu." Erza told me. "Maybe she wants to be left alone."

"There's no way!" I knocked on the door 3 loud times. "Lucy open up! It's Natsu! Happy, Erza, and Gray are here too! We wanna talk to you!"

All was quiet. Now Erza believed me. She kicked down the door. Lucy was gone.

===============================

Z's POV

I looked to my side as the blonde celestial mage slept soundly. I can imagine how exhausted she is after freaking out. We pulled up to our destination, my minions waiting for us.

She stirred awake. "Huh....? Where are we?" One of my minions grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the car.

"Hey! Watch i-".

She tried screaming but then her mouth was covered by my minions hand. She looked to me for help. I pretended not to notice. That is the price I pay for her love.