3. Show Me What U Got

Start from the beginning

"Oml. Now I knew why he's such a shithead. He had no mom!" Other guy said and they laughed.

"Stop talking shit about him!" Jungkook suddenly slammed the table as he stood up. The seniors look at him.

"Well, well. Look what we've got here." One of the senior stood.

"A dark knight I guess?" Another one also got up. Jungkook gulped. It was too late to take back what he said. So he'll try to climb out the grave that he just dug.

"You don't know him well to talk about him like that." Jungkook said bravely.

"Then do you know him that well to judge us?!" The tall senior yelled. Jungkook just stay quiet. Seeing that,

"If you don't, then don't talk like a trash!" He pushed Jungkook. Jimin and Taehyung who just got back, quickly put down their food tray and protect Jungkook.

"Hey, don't do that." Taehyung said to them.

"Don't you hey at your senior." One of them said.

"They all like shit to talk bullshit to us." Taehyung got really angry to hear that. Jimin knew Taehyung's temper so he tried to stop him. And luckily Mrs. Park arrived after getting news about what happened at the cafe.

"Three of you, detention room. For a week." She said after checking that this was Jungkook and Jimin second mistake. Because they are still newbie they need to be punished strictly in order not to make the same mistake.

"Thank you Jungkook. I lost my date today too." Jimin hissed in frustration. They are now on their way to the detention room.

"I'm sorry Jimin. I can't hold my anger." Jungkook peeked at Jimin.

Taehyung is walking in between them because Jimin asked him to. He was sad as he was looking forward to his date today as yesterday was cancelled. Taehyung just pat his back. Then he looked at Jungkook.

"What did they do?" He asked him.

"They talked shits about Suga hyung." Jungkook sighed.

"Is he your oldest brother?" Jimin suddenly butts in. Seem interested. It sounded cool to have big hyung here. His anger won't stay long. That's why Taehyung just let him be. Jungkook shook his head.

"Do you remember yesterday hyung? The blonde haired one." Jungkook looked at Jimin. Jimin nodded.

"He's Suga hyung and they're talking shit about him."

"Who were talking about whom?" A sudden voice came from behind.

"Suga hyung!" Jungkook chimed.

"What is it again you're doing to be here?" He walked a line with them; heading to the detention room that just around the corner.

"There's someone talking inappropriately about you. Also involving your family. I just can't hold myself from getting angry." Jungkook said to him.

"He's protecting you hyung!" Taehyung told him. Suga frowns in realization as he look at Taehyung. It's the weird boy at the infirmary yesterday.

"Do you often sleep talk?" Suga asked directly making Jimin laughing hard.

"H-how did you know?" Taehyung stuttered in embarrassment. Nobody knew about it except Jimin.

"You were disturbing my sleep yesterday." Suga opened the door and close it right away. Leaving the juniors dumbfounded.

"Err.. hyung. We're in together." Said Jungkook.