Chapter forty six

Eliza's sister Eleanor finally found the strength to open the letter that Eliza has left. Louis sat beside her, Hannah across, the four boys on the floor and Ashton sitting on a chair.

Eleanor cleared her throat and began to read out the letter.

Dear Eleanor, Hannah, Louis, the boys, mum, dad, anyone who cares enough to listen.

I'm sorry for the way I acted. I was a first class little bitch.

Hannah I'm sorry for ditching you, in sorry for being a really shitty friend and leaving you just because l always thought you'd always be there when i came back.

Ashton, you're amazing and your gonna go far in life. I'm also completely and utterly in love with you.

Louis, I'm sorry for being a little brat. I know you love my sister and I'm sorry that I was a little shit and wouldn't just be proud that my sister has an amazing man.

Liam, Harry, Zayn, Niall, I'm sorry for just being rude and abusing your good hospitality.

Mum, dad, I love you guys and I'm sorry you ended up with a daughter who wasn't strong enough.

El, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for every bad thing I ever did to you. I'm sorry for the blame you always took for me, I'm sorry for all the times I was mean to you and I'm sorry for all the times I was rude and a little shit to you. I love you and I hope you all forgive me.

I called he guy who kidnapped me. He taking me back. Don't come looking for me, he's going to kill me. but he is an innocent man and do not let him be taken to prison. This was all part of my own self destruction, i love all you guys. Now I'm waiting for the angels, so they can finally Take Me Home.