Chapter five

I didn't actually know where I was going so I just sort of winged it and told the taxi driver to go in the direction of the train station. All I had to do was get a train to Manchester, simples.

I arrived at the station and payed the driver before getting out and heading into the station. A few people gave me weird stares but I just ignored it and looked at the train times. Platform 3 leaves for Manchester in 45 minutes. Ah, gives me enough time for a lovely hot chocolate from Starbucks, since I hardly actually have any layers on. All I've got is a pair of white hi top converse, blue skinny jeans and a grey top with the Nike logo on it.

I'm not even kidding, it's so good to have a Starbucks. I've not had one in years and I'm like a die hard Starbucks fan. It's not even funny, me and my sister both have those loyalty card things. If she still has here's anyway.

Once I got my order I sat down at a seat and began to read my book. It's quite good actually. People keep staring at me and its beginning to be an issue, I really want to shout 'WANNA TAKE A PICTURE, IT'LL LAST LONGER?', but I'm not a rude person so I won't. Even though I really want to. No, I can't. Immaturity levels go up when your in a basement by yourself for three years, you start to go a bit crazy.

The overhead voice signaled me that my train was ready so I made my way to the platform. The train chugged along an eventually made a stop and I climbed aboard. The man gave me a ticket and I settled back down with my hot chocolate and book.

Half way through the ride we stopped to change drivers when I noticed my face on a pole. Not my actual face but a poster. There was a picture as well as my name and description of what I looked like. I just look like a younger version of my sister with a rounder face so there's no point in trying to explain what I look like. Then it hit me. Everyone is still looking for me. A grin kept up my face and the old lay across from me gave me a menacing look. Oh piss off, you old bag.

Finally I arrived in Manchester. I stepped off the train, left the station and out onto the roadside. I'm just hoping they haven't moved house because its just going to cause a huge dent in this mission. Thankfully my house wasn't to far from the station and it only took about half an hour. Give or take a few minutes where I forgot where I was going and took a wrong turn and ended up on the complete wrong street but other than that I was in good shape.