Chapter thirty

The next morning I slept until midday which suited me because I was not looking forward to the job of telling t sister I had a date. Especially after our small argument yesterday. The date seemed like a good idea at the time.

"Han?" I whispered and sat up. I looked down to find her bed empty. Bitch, could've waited on me.

I got up and quickly brushed my teeth before stumbling through to the living room where everyone is sitting.

"Afternoon!" laughed Harry and I laughed weakly back at him.

"Heard you've got a date?" My sister asked me, raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe..." I replied cheekily, grabbing a banana from the fridge and peeling it.

"The waiter?" Louis asked and I nodded.

"You know I don't approve of dates." El said to me sternly.

"You know I don't approve of dates..." I imitated under my breathe and Hannah let out a burst of laughter before shutting herself up again. "Anyway, ladies and gentlewomen, as much as I'd love to hear your lectures on dating, I have things to do right now so if you'll excuse me?" I said in an air hostess sort of voice and stepped away from the room and away back down to the room in which I was occupying. I quickly ate the last of my banana before I flung the peel in the bin and decided to go for a shower.

I stripped off and put on music, taking my hair out of its ponytail as I stepped in.

'LOST IN STEREO! LOST IN STEREO!'

My phone blasted out as I danced along. I decided to really let it rip.

"SHE DANCIN' ALONE IM LETTING GO BUT SHE'S SO LOST IN STEREO LOST IN STEREO!!!!" I practically screamed as I shampooed my hair.

"WORDS CAN'T BRING ME DOWWWN!!! SO DON'T YOU BRING ME DOWN TODAY!!!"

"STORY OF MY LIFE I GIVE HER HOPE I DRIVE ALL NIGHT TO KEEP HER WARM, AND TIMME IS FRO-O-O-O-ZEN!!"

"THIS IS A MANS WORLD!!! BUT IT WON'T MEAN NOTHING, NOTHING WITHOUT-"

Well excuse me.

My singing career came to and end as the music was turned off and a familiar head popped round the shower curtain.

"Whoah ho ho there sissy!" I said turning away and trying to cover myself up.

"The neighbors are complaining..." she hissed at me, "so shut it and get out."

"Ouch. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I said stepping out and wrapping a towel round myself up.

"I'm still mad at you over you cheek last night." she glared at me.

"Oh take a joke, loosen up, have some fun," I said shaking her shoulders, "Live on the edge of life! Live free! Live-"

"I can't live like that when I'm constantly in the public eye." El said quietly.

"Well stuff what they think, do what makes you happy."

"But I get judged so harshly for it."

"You know what El?"

"What?"

"I believe, everyone starts with this level of respect right," I said holding my hand in the air just about eye height to represent height, "you either go up or you go down, everyone starts off being civil. but some people are ignorant shits, and they think that all respect is earned. Wrong. You start off with civil respect and you go up or you go down. Some people decide what way you go without you getting the chance to show them. And they can all go fuck themselves because they're grade one a holes." I told her. She stared at me for few minutes before eventually pulling me in for a hug.

"Your a good sister Lizzy." she whispered and walked out the room.

For once in my life I actually felt like one. Until I remember I'd threw the banana peel on her bed.

"LIZZYYYYY!!!!"

Oops.