Chapter twenty one

"I'm a celebrity now. I signed an autograph and took a picture, you can all bow down now." I said royally as I walked around like I owned the place. Obviously I don't own it, Madame what's her face does but whatever. We had been round the whole museum and the boys even had one. I was temped to draw a moustache on Louis but I thought I might be in trouble so I never. It was pretty late now so we decided to head home, Louis had made dinner reservations for a restraunt later. Italian, yum.

When we got home I showered and washed my hair and Hannah curled my hair into corkscrew curls which I hated so I made her straighten it and make it into my natural beach waves. Well? They weren't really natural because she used curling rings but my hair is usually like that.

I wore a simple pair of high waisted shorts with a shirt and some vans. Looking pretty good if I do say so myself.

"You ready to go??!!!" My sister shouted from outside the bedroom the door. I picked up my bag and Hannah and I left the room.

The place was less than five minutes away but being a celebrity has its perks. We got a table as soon as we walked in. I have to admit the whole security guard thing is kind of creepy. I know I need to be protected, not the biggest boy band in the world.

"So what can I get for you today?" the waiter asked. He looked around my age, maybe slightly older with tousled blonde hair and a nose that was a bit too big for his face.

"Could I have...." El pondered, "the spaghetti bolognese please?" she asked. Not the best idea sissy, you've it a white dress on.

"Could I also get that please?" Hannah asked as the waiter nodded and mumbled to himself as he wrote it down on a slip of paper.

"Could I have the pasta carbonara?" Louis asked. The waiter nodded and then turned to me.

"And for you m'lady?"

"Pizza please? Margherita." I stated and smiled. He took our drink orders and left us alone.

"Pizza?! Your having pizza?!" El moaned and I smirked at her. "You could've ordered the from flipping Dominos! Why'd you get pizza?"

"Because I wanted it." I said bluntly and she counted to ten, clearly trying to keep her patience for me. You would think she was my mother the way she goes on.