Chapter forty one

"Hey!" I smiled at Ashton as I walked over to him. He said hey back and kissed the top of my nose. "so where are we going?" I asked him, as I slipped my had into his.

"Well since you wanted something a bit different I had an idea!"

"And that would that be?"

"Paintballing!!" Ashton exclaimed and I grinned, "good idea?"

"Top idea!"

We arrived at the paintball arena about five minutes later. I was introduced to Ashton's band mates, Calum, Luke and Michael who has a really cool hair colour, and also three of their friends who are girls named Lucy, Becky and Rita.

We were out in teams. Me, Ashton, Calum and Rita. Against Luke, Michael with the cool hair and Lucy and Becky.

We were lead out to an arena once we were all suited up and given guns.

The horn went off an the game started.  I hid behind a wall and peeked round the corner. Luke was in plain sight and I could easily pummel paint into him.

I took my chance.

Thousands of different mixtures of colours exploded from my gun and shot the whole of his back. He turned around and saw me. I quickly ran as shots of paint hit my arms, probably leaving bruises.

"You'll never catch me alive!" I yelled at him and dive bombed behind a wall here I crawled away out of sight again.

I found Ashton crouched behind another wall and I sat beside him.

"Michael is right there, and Lucy is on your side. On the count of three?" he whispered and I nodded, "one...two...THREE!"

We both whipped round and I hit Lucy straight in the shoulder and she automatically began shooting back but I managed to dodge. I could hear Ashton's laugh as he hit Michael multiple times every few seconds.

"LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPONS!!" I heard some one shout. We all turned to Luke and Becky who had guns pointed to us. "we'll take the girl and leave you in peace." he said in a piss take voice. I dropped my gun and held my hands up in surrender. Luke positioned his gun and put his finger in the trigger.

"NO!" Ashton yelled and dived in front of me. Luke's shots creating a rainbow of his chest. he thumped to the ground.

"Ashton no! Please don't leave me like this!" I cried dramatically.

"I know one... one way.... you can save me...." He stuttered breathlessly as he lay his head down on my lap.

"Tell me Ashton! Tell me!"

'True loves kiss!" he proclaimed and began breathing really weird. I smiled and bent down. Placing my lips on his he kissed me back softly.

Perfect.