Chapter seven

I knocked on the door with a shaky fist and then put my hand back down beside my sides again. Or maybe I should just walk in? I live there after all? Well not for a while? But it's till my house?

Before I could battle with myself any longer the door swung open to reveal my sister. I looked up at her nervously. "Liz? Eliza?" She whispered with wide eyes. I gave a small smile and shrugged me shoulders. "ELIZA!" she screamed and grabbed me into a hug. I was quick to hug her back and I couldn't help teas stream down my face. My sister. My big sister. "I thought you were gone! I thought I'd never see you again!" She sobbed, hugging me tighter and tighter. I tried to say something but I couldn't being myself to. We must have hugged for a good ten minutes before eventually letting go. She held me at arms length and looked at me. "I can't believe it you! It's really you!" She said, tears falling like bloody waterfalls.

"Your right! It is me!" I sniffled back, smiling. She guided me into the living room and sat me down. The living room was exactly the same. Two white sofas with a black flat screen tv. The walls where a beige color with family photos hung around the room and a large mirror. A black rug lay in the middle with black fluffy cushions sitting on the sofas.

"I can't believe this!" My sister cried and hugged me again, "I have to phone mum and dad!" She said pulling out her phone. It rang a few times before someone answered. "Mum, dad? You need to come home NOW! Something had happened, - no I can't explain over the phone- no- just hurry up and get here." She barked down the phone and then hung up.

Sitting back down beside me and then cuddling me again. "I never ever thought this day would come! I never thought this would ever happened! I can believe it! My little sisters back!"

"I'm back!" I cried even harder.

"We've never stopped looking, I promise, we've never stopped looking. We searched everywhere!" She cried.

"EL? WHAT'S WRONG EL??!!" I heard my mothers familiar voice shout into the house. My sister dragged me from the couch and into the bit where the door is. "Mum! Look!" El yelled out in joy. My mother took one look at me and dropped her shopping bags to the floor. "Lizzy? Eliza? Is that you? Oh Eliza!" She cried and pulled me into a massive hug.

"Now what's all this screaming about-Lizzy?" My father stated shocked when he seem me. "Oh Lizzy!" He shouted, tears forming in his eyes as he wrapped his arms around me. I was now sandwiched between my mother and my father, when El decided to make an appearance and join in on the family hug.

Eventually after what felt like eternity we pulled apart. "Oh my baby Eliza, it's really you!" My mother cried with joy and cupped my face with her hands.

"Yes, it's really me!" I laughed.

"But Lizzy? What happened to you? Where did you go?" My father asked, "You went to the corner shop and never came back?"

"I know! I went to get sweets when I was blind folded and gassed. The next thing I remember is waking up in basement. And I'd been there ever since." I explained.

"How did you get home?" El asked.

"Well, it turns out I was in America, so I had to sell my ring to get money for a flight to London, and then I got the train to Manchester and walked home."

"What happened to your hip?" My mum asked.

"I got shot protecting this guy from a band, my kidnapper was gonna shoot him but I jumped in front of him and got hit in the hip, next thing I know, I wake up in hospital."

"Oh, my baby!" My mother cried out and hugged me again.