Chapter twenty four

"DON'T. MAKE. ME. CLOSSSEEE ONE MORE DOORR!!! I DON'T WANNA HURT ANYMORE!!!-"

"God, do you ever shut up?" My sister interrupted as we stepped out the car and onto the pavement that lead up to the police office.

"Since you rudely interrupted, I shall start again." I said coughing dramatically and tapping my throat for effect, "DON'T. MAKE. ME. CLO-" I was cut off by El's hand gagging my mouth. I squealed and shrieked as she dragged me into the building with a laughing nearly peeing her pants Hannah.

"Behave." she hissed at me and I nodded. I followed her up to the front desk. "Hello, we are here to see Officer Agnes, on regards of the Eliza Calder case?" my sister told the receptionist.

"If you can take a seat in the waiting area and they'll be right with you." the woman said and we nodded and took a seat. I didn't particularly like it here. It was dark and gloomy and the whole place just had a bad atmosphere about it.

'Now she's back in that atmosphere with drops of Jupiter in her hair.' Sorry felt the need. Good song.

"Miss Eliza Calder?" I police woman whom I'm assuming is this Agnes shouted out. My sister grabbed my hand and we walked towards her, Hannah following close behind. "If you could come with me please?"

We followed her along a grey corridor and into yet another room with bad atmosphere. Way to make your guests comfortable.