Chapter 13.1: Undone

Start from the beginning

Ari reached up and brought him into a kiss. It was a light one with only their lips touching, at first, but Ari ventured for more. Ari kissed him again. This time he could taste his breath. When he went for a third, Ari lifted his shirt in the process. He loved how soft and hot Cyrus' skin felt against his fingertips. His thumbs dipped into the crevices of his abdomen. They were hard, which Ari liked the feel of very much. In truth, he liked everything about Cyrus when it came to such physical things from the way he looked to the way he tasted. Even the way he smelled. Ari was weak for him. There was little to no resistance left in him to stave off the feelings that had been growing massively by the second.   

Slowly, Ari peeled away Cyrus' shirt as well as his own. He kissed the back of his ear down to his jaw. In response, Cyrus showed more of his neck to him. Ari smiled into his skin and did as Cyrus silently asked. Ari left wet kisses down his neck. He was sure he kissed Cyrus' neck before. Perhaps he hadn't, but he loved the way he tasted. He was sweet with a tinge of tartness making Ari want to taste more. Ari licked his neck before he nibbled at it and sank his teeth into it lightly.

Cyrus' chest pressed up against his as Cyrus held his breath. Ari took his thumb and parted Cyrus' lips and placed his in between them. He took Cyrus' bottom lip in his, kissing it once and went on to his upper lip. Cyrus grabbed Ari by his sides the moment Ari pressed for more. They went down his bottom to his thighs. When they traveled back up, they slipped into his pants causing Ari to sigh into Cyrus. Cyrus gave a light squeeze before tightening around his bottom. Nothing but shivers wracked his body and an unbearable heat consumed him. Ari wanted him to touch him more. To kiss him more. Explore more. He wanted to know every inch of Cyrus' body, but Ari also wanted Cyrus to discover every bit of him as well. 

Ari brushed his hand down Cyrus' chest as his body grinded against his. He was trying not to become undone by such a kiss, but he felt as though he was melting like the time before. Ari was unraveling quickly. Ari could feel his legs becoming like jelly and his head filling with a fog that would not go away no matter how much he tried. 

Cyrus took his hands up Ari's back and back down his bottom to his thighs. It made Ari moan into him and stole what little breath he had left. He wanted to make Cyrus feel good, but Cyrus always made him feel better. Cyrus made quick work of his pants, sliding them down with ease until they were at his knees. Ari had barely noticed until a cool wind came and blew onto his skin.

Ari could hardly last a couple minutes with him without wanting to release whatever was building up inside him. He was only growing hotter. The tension in his groin tightened as he rubbed against the rough fabric of Cyrus' pants.  Ari could feel him hardening underneath him. He loved the feel of it so much so he could not help but moan near his ear, wanting more. Ari shook off what was left of his pants and, with nimble fingers, undid Cyrus' pants with ease. 

Cyrus' nails sank into Ari's skin as Ari grabbed in between his legs. He gave it a hesitant stroke once, then twice. When he looked back at Cyrus, Ari's back hit the bed. It was so sudden, it nearly took all the air from him. Cyrus separated Ari's thighs with his knees and pushed inside. Ari was filled with pain in one moment and pleasure in the next. His body shook with the feeling of it causing the tension that was felt in his groin to disappear. Quickly, Ari wrapped an arm around Cyrus' neck as he thrust deeper inside him. 

Blonde touseled hair fell around Ari. When Ari looked up with heavy-lidded eyes, a pair of green ones stared back. They spoke of an unsaid promise that Ari did not hesitate to agree to. The feeling of Cyrus' skin rubbing against his own caused Ari to lull his head back from the feelings it brought on. Ari dragged his nails down his back and squeezed him tighter.

Ari gasped when he hit somewhere that made his mind reel. His groin stiffened and his nails sank deeper, drawing blood this time.  

Cyrus kissed his Adam's apple up to his chin. Ari felt his fangs scathe his skin thinking he would bite him, but he did not. When he reached his lips, Ari grabbed a handful of his hair and filled in the little space left between them. He loved how hot and wet his mouth was. His skin was slick with sweat, but even that did not deter him from wanting to taste him. 

"Cyrus," Ari moaned, "harder."  

Cyrus flipped him over to where his chest was on the bed. Ari grabbed the bedsheets in his hand and crumbled them in his had as Cyrus began to move again. He muffled his moans into the bed until the pleasure from them was too much to hide and became vocalized. Ari could hardly differentiate his from Cyrus' until he groaned inside his ear. Ari kept himself up and spread his legs a little further so he could explore more of him. The tightness in his groin was growing to be unbearable and he knew Cyrus could relieve him of it. 

As if he read his mind, Cyrus reached underneath Ari and grabbed in between his legs. Ari's arms became like jelly then, giving into the pleasure of it just by being touched by him. Cyrus continued to move back and forth while stroking him to the same rhythm. He trailed kisses down his back causing Ari to fidget from the sting he left behind.  Cyrus tightened his grip and stroked him hard. When he could no longer hold it in, Ari sank into the bed, panting. Ari could barely keep his eyes open from all the shivers and tingles wracking his body now. 

Ari was such a selfish lover. He was far too enraptured with his own pleasure to care for Cyrus'. Ari could not end it with just this, but he was tired. Still, Ari picked himself back up and turned to Cyrus. Cyrus could do what he will with him. Ari was like putty in his hands. Although that thought should have made Ari weary, it did not. Instead, it filled him with anticipation. 

Cyrus kissed Ari lightly, barely touching his lips. Ari licked it, thinking something may have just touched it. When Cyrus captured his lips in his again, Ari moaned and sank into his arms. Ari wrapped both arms around his neck as Cyrus sat upright. Ari felt him entering him again as he lowered Ari onto him. It was not long before Ari started moving his hips, loving the feel of him inside him. Every time Ari would move forward Cyrus would push back with thrusts of his own.

Ari kissed him unable to express the pleasure Cyrus gave him time and time again with words. He took one of his hands and dug it into Cyrus' soft hair thinking he could push him closer and leaned forward. Instead, it knocked Cyrus off balance causing Ari to lay on top. Ari gazed down at the gorgeous man below him and kissed him as he continued to rock his hips. Gradually, Ari kissed his jaw back down to his neck. Just the taste of it made Ari want. The want was different from what he felt intimate with Cyrus. Ari did not know what came over himself then.

His teeth sank into Cyrus' neck, drawing more blood than Ari could drink. It was hot and filled him entirely. He was overcome with ecstasy. He knew without Cyrus having to say anything, he took too much. Again. 

When it quieted down, Ari could feel the dull aches of his past actions and a tiredness sweeping over him. Still, Ari continued to lay on top of Cyrus. He loved the feel of his chest rising and falling-- And his heartbeat, listening and feeling how fast or slow it could beat. Cyrus took his hand through Ari's hair and kissed his forehead and near his eye. In response, Ari wrapped a loose arm around Cyrus and tucked his face into the crook of his neck. 

 Time was ticking. There were things left unsaid and untold and undone.  Ari realized what moment they shared together today would be overshadowed by the things tomorrow would bring. So he wanted to stay like that just for a little longer. Just for a little while longer. 

___________________________________________________

[A/N]

😫  It makes me sad-- but happy-- to see Ari like this. I know I complained the last time I wrote a chapter like this, but I realize he's just growing into himself and I'm proud of him for that and for finding his way in the crazy chaotic world that he lives in. Hopefully, he'll find the answer that he is looking for as well. Leave me your thoughts down below!  

❤️ Thank you guys for sticking with me and this book for so long. There are some of you guys who have been reading my works for a very long time. I wish there was more I could do to express how much I really do appreciate it! You definitely don't go unnoticed. ❤️