tbh, most of the scenes in the story are rooted to my feelings, when there are times that i can't, couldn't and wouldn't have any outlet to release my inner storm, this book is one of my ways to express myself and let the steam out in my system so . . .  (here comes the drama) 

i hope you won't get mad 

i hope what i'm about to say won't start any drama

pretty please,  don't and don't start with me.

what i'm saying is,

i know the book is not well- written

i know the book is not well- written. i know that it's cringy, cliche, unedited and there's twists and turns here and there that comes unexpectedly but . . . but, please don't be harsh on pointing them out, please. i'm open-minded and understanding of constructive criticisms so i could improve in writing but . . . there's a difference between being rude and simply giving criticism. 

i'm not being dramatic and whatsoever, i really like it when somebody points out my mistake. i even have a reader on "SHE GOT AWAY" and i had a mistake between the word "loosing" and "losing", she/he corrected me in a nice way without using HIGHKEYS and by being NICE. she/he profusely apologized when she pointed it out on me and honestly, i'm grateful of her/him for seeing my mistake. i've been having a difficulty on what's the right word to use between loosing and losing and she just helped me resolve it.

i used to look forward whenever someone comments on the book but now, idk what to feel anymore. i'm conflicted and worried, i just have a gut feeling that the next comment would be something in the lines that'll hurt me. 

the thing is, i've been tolerating for so long whenever i see rude comments. i know haine is stubborn, weak and whiny and - (spoiler alert! don't read if you haven't read until the end! when the italicized words ends, you can start again :] ) she's an idiot.  a big head-ass idiot who's a lovesick fool and who only has eyes for jeongguk when all along, it was taehyung who stood right beside her through thick and thin. jeongguk only gave her his sperm, made haine endure endless pain and viola! the jeon twins came through the picture because of  the biggest dick (figuratively and literally) of the story aka jeon jeongguk.  but, please don't hate on my woman. 

despite haine's flaws, there's a lot more behind her nasty traits. haine is a sweetheart, a cuddly-bear who yearns to be accepted for who she is and not for being the twin of eunha. haine is strong, a strong independent woman who chose to live with her evil mother and twin just to save her father from her psychopathic mother. there are times that haine appeared weak and whiny but, its only when she's had enough. haine only becomes so sensitive and pathetic when everything's just going downhill - aren't all of us the same?  whenever there's just things coming out of control, we breakdown and cry so, please . . .  please don't hate haine. haine has a big heart, even after facing countless of heartaches, she's still welcoming and warm. please, please don't hate my woman, she's precious. 

thirdly, i've pointed out that the story is written in dialogue form. ik its unusual and weird for characters to stutter at letters and messages but i text that way in real life. i send messages and letter the way that i speak in rl that way so, if you find it highly disturbing and unusual please don't be rude and use highkey in pointing it to me. 

lastly, (idk how to word the sentence in a way that wouldn't come out disrespectful and rude and for that, i'm sorry) if you find the story unusual, weird and not your cup of tae, then nobody's stopping you to press the back button :] you have the freedom to do whatever you want and leaving the book would not only reduce the possibility of you being pissed off with amateur writing and spreading bad-vibes :)

- sincerely, nick :] 

p.s. i'm being super patient but, tbh i'm this close at pressing the un-publish button. 

 well, that's all! have a nice day and lava ya a lotto :)