epilogue

+the epilogue, i recommend you later to listen to ariana grande's "almost is never enough"

"you're my guilty pleasure – i know that you'll be the cause of my demise but, i'm addicted to the thought of having you"

black, everything was black.

i found myself running on an oblivion, legs continuously marching into nothingness. i couldn't make a picture of where i was, only darkness enveloped my eyes.

where, where am i?

legs feeling sore, my knees betrayed me as i suddenly had my face planted on the ground.

where, just where am i?

"Jeongguk"

heart going wild, body feeling a sudden surge of energy flow, once i heard that silky and soft voice, i couldn't help but feel hope in this dark world.

"Jeongguk"

struggling to stand up, once i heard that voice i found the urge to escape this void place.

"Jeongguk"

slowly, light seeped into my surroundings and the darkness soon ceased to exist.

"jeongguk"

a woman, my eyes caught sight of a woman waring a white sun dress, she had a long, velvety hair–

wh—who are you?

"jeongguk"

a cry escaped in her lips, painful sob paving it's way on her trembling skin.

wh—why are you crying?

"why—why did you forget?"

No—i— why are you suddenly disappearing?

"why did you forg—"

No!

ragged breathing, beads of sweat on my skin and eyes pooling with tears, I found myself catching my breath as I realized that I woke up again, because of that same dream.

The same thing in my dreams happens over and over again – a girl who had a dark, long hair would talk to me, her tears were cascading down her cheeks and all I could ever make off is her lips, her eyes and nose seemed to be blurry. whenever I would want to know more of her, she would start to disappear and I'd immediately wake up.

I'd wake up feeling empty, crying myself into nothingness as my heart would feel so much undeniable pain.

Why? why does my heart feel like it's stab into million pieces? I'd always cry myself into sleep, my eyes would suddenly drop the uncontrollable tears and my heart . . . my heart would suddenly feel so much unexplainable pain. Why? why must I feel like this?