o8:9o

+full chapter

+full chapter

     a broken sob escaped on my quivering lips, "stop crying, haine" a deep voice hummed beside my ear as i soon felt soothing caresses on my back and i found myself in the cradle of taehyung's warm grasp.

after the commotion that happened in the party, the owner of the house and celebrant himself--jimin, decided that it was time to end the event. i felt bad for causing such a large scene but the pink haired boy doesn't seem to be bothered with me. i was really surprised that he was such an angel, instead  of giving me a cold shoulder for ruining his party, he gave me his heartwarming smile before giving jeongguk a tight punch on his jaw and started throwing shades on him.

i was flabbergasted of his actions and now i found myself inside jimin's entertainment lounge together with taehyung and the angel himself.

"i--i'm sorry" i stuttered before a sob escaped, i tried my best to let out an understandable syllable come out of my mouth but it came out as a broken and muffled cry.

"haine" the two boys were beside me, taehyung held me and jimin continuously patted my head. i wanted to go home but my eyes couldn't stop from pooling with tears, taehyung didn't want jin to see me this miserable. if jin saw me this wrecked, i know for sure that he wouldn't want to let me go and he'll be terribly troubled, mad and medusa might take form in his body once more.

"i feel so guilty" i heard jimin mumble before i felt his head rest on my shoulder.

"i thought i was already able to help and somehow jeongguk would finally man up and pull himself together but when i saw you, the incident and the way that bitch of a eunha is ... i feel so bad. i shouldn't have invited the majority of the school's population ... i didn't know that she would be here, i'm sorry"

body shivering and tears flowing continuously, i couldn't stop the hot, hungry tears from cascading down on my cheeks as i felt like my heart was torn into two-- no, into pieces. the pain was unbearable and everytime i closed my eyes, the only thing that keeps on replaying inside my mind was the heart-wrenching scene of jeongguk kissing eunha in front of me.

"haine, shh" the blonde haired and deep voiced boy continued to shush the weeping me but i couldn't stop and it felt like my eyes were on full overdrive for a pool of tears. it was quite unusual for me to feel this way, i had never felt this kind of pain. the moment i saw that scene unfold it felt like something inside me snapped and i felt down.

the boy who held me tightened his embrace "please, i—i don't know what to do ... it hurts seeing you like this" i heard his voice tickle my ears as i felt his chest vibrate and i finally let my head rest on his broad chest.

"it hurts seeing the girl i like miserable just because of a jerk but i know that this is my fault, too ... i--i shouldn't have brought you there" the boy sighed as i felt his head rest on top of my head.