11:8o

+double update in a day!

+i have everything all planned and what's only left is to write the chapters T_T

"breaking news! twenty one year old found dead, mutilated with multiple of stabs all over her body

"breaking news! twenty one year old found dead, mutilated with multiple of stabs all over her body. the teenager was found out to be choi eunha, the suspect has yet to be found"

my eyes that were fixated on the tv widened as all of the words seems to be out of my reach, heart trashing inside me, i didn't know the right emotions to feel. my sister, the perfect girl among the choi twins was found dead. the perfect twin is dead, body cold and lifeless.

i had my eyes glued on the television as my emotions were in turmoil. what should i feel? should i feel grief? sorrow? pain? or should i feel happiness?

i sat frozen, i didn't know what to think and honestly even if we are blood related and we came from the same womb . . . i, i don't feel anything at all. am i the worst?

am i inhumane to feel nothing for her death?

her death - so many things flashed inside my mind, when she was still alive all she ever did to me was bring pain and sadness. eunha was the perfect twin and i was always the outcast, no one ever looked at my way and even the one person i thought that finally loved me . . . she took it all away, she took everything away.

i don't know what i should feel.

"haine -" father was about to mutter another word before my phone suddenly buzzed on my pocket.

INCOMING CALL
taeate 👽💀
ANSWER | DECLINE

"haine, the news did
you see the-"

"taehyung calm down and yes i saw the news"

"a-are you okay?"

"i'm-"

"choi haine - yah! jinnie, give me back my phone!"

"hello? tae?"

"haine?"

"jinnie?"

"listen, hai- jagi, hyung took my phone! -aish! taehyung, seriously shut up that mouth"

". . . um, guys "

"haine? you there?"

"oh! i'm here"