o9:o1

+we're going to speed
things a little, okay?

+we're going to speedthings a little, okay?

+full chapter

"okay, everyone that's a wrap!" Jin spoke once the session for the third day's practice finally ended.

My body collapsed on the gym's floor as I felt so exhausted but, a smile couldn't help but spread across my lips as I really did have fun while doing the practice. It was so much fun doing something new while there are people who support me all the way. My eyelids were getting heavy and I was already about to drift into sleep when I felt something cold press on my cheek.

"Oh my—taelien!" I screamed and I was thanking the heavens that only jin, taehyung and jeongguk was left in the hall when I shrieked.

"It really worked!" Taehyung hummed before laughing hysterically. Apparently, he placed a packet of ice on my cheek.

"what happened?!" the other two boys screamed in unison as they panted to run where taehyung and I was seated.

"yah, what did you do?" jeongguk nagged.

"you dem alien, what did you do to this cute thing?" jin cooed before crouching down to wrap his arms securely on my body.

My eyes caught sight of the bunny boy, "yah! Mister seokjin, space. The word personal space exists. Get off haine!" He rambled, peeling sir away from me.

"shut up coconut head, i'm still mad at you"

"sir!" the bunny boy pressed.

"fite me bitch"

"sir seokjin don't me"

"I am don't me-ing you, coconut head. Go ahead and try me"

"aww you two look good while bickering but while you're at it, lemme have haine okay? Come here haine, come to daddy taetae"

"yah!" seokjin and jeongguk spoke again in unison.

"okay, hold your titties and don't be mad at taetae"

"taetae your butt, you're not eating your favorite food!" sir seokjin finally let go of me and when he did, I finally took the chance to take my things while they were still on their little discussion before dragging the bunny boy together with me.

*゚:*:✼✿☆ 。・:*:・゚ ★ 。・:*:・゚ ★ 。・:*:・゚ ☆ ✿✼:*゚

"Let's stop for a while haine"