o2:9o

nicknote:

✔bold + underline + italics + center
-taehyung and haine
✔flush left + italics
-new character
✔center + italics + 4 quotation marks + normal font
-haine and taehyung speaking at the same time

"hyung!
hyung!"

"what?!"

"i brought a
freshman! our
problem is solved!"

"what do you mean
problem solved?!
we don't eve-haine,
you're the recruit?!"

"um. hello, sir seokjin"

"taehyung! why
di-aish. did my
little brother forced
you into this?"

"um-"
"i did not! i absolutely did not, right haine?"

our eyes met and he was begging for me to just go with the flow as much as i wanted to protest, i thought of the way he made me laugh in this day.

okay, forgiven.

"no sir, taelien didn't force me into this"

"taelien?"

"oh fuc-fun. i mean fun sunshine! i'm so sorry, i-it was a nickna-"

"pffft"

"eh?"

"it suits him tho"

"hyung!"

"shut up taelien. well, chop chop you two. okay. I have something to ask-i'll get straight to the point. can you sing haine?"

"oh, crap. i forgot about that"

"well?"

"she can!"
"i-"

"taehyung, i'm not talking to you"

"um, i don't really know"

"um-what are you-"

*play the song baeb*

"And all I remember is your back
Walking towards the airport, leaving us all in your past"

"taehyung what are you doing? why are you suddenly singing?"

eyes snapping and getting glossy, my heart felt weak as my legs felt like a gelatin. that song, i knew that all too well. it was a song that i used to sing to father.

"I traveled fifteen hundred miles to see you. begged you to want me, but you didn't want to"

father, where are you? i badly want to see you, i don't know what to do-i'm lost. i'm going to lose jeongguk and he is my very first friend. i don't know how to pick him up and to bring back the friendship that almost budded into something deep--a connection.

it's so lonely without him. i can't help myself anymore, his voice is just ... just so beautiful.

"But piece by piece he collected me, up off the ground where you abandoned things, yeah"

jeongguk is going to leave me too.

"Piece by piece he filled the holes that you burned in me at six years old. And you know, he never walks away"

and i don't even know what to do. he was the only one that picked me up first but now,

"He never walks away
He never asks for money,
He takes care of me, cause
He loves me"

he's going to leave too and i don't know if i can ever take it. my eyes met taehyung's, his eyes were so warm i couldn't stop myself anymore,

"Piece by piece he restored my faith"

"that a man can be kind and a father could stay"

i couldn't stop my tears as it continuously flowed, taehyung continued to sing as if giving me a lullaby, his eyes never tearing away from my miserable self as he give soothing strokes on my shivering back.

jeongguk picked me up only to let me go. it's been only one day but it fucking hurts this much. i miss his doe-like eyes, his warm voice, his cheerfulness, his thoughtfulness, his bunny like teeth and most of all him.

i miss everything about him.

i miss him so so much. i miss the way he would always stick with me even how much i push him away and i miss his warmth. why did we have to be in this situation?

"aww. stop crying child"

soothing voice and a warm embrace, it was something i really needed at the moment. i'm glad i met someone like taehyung and sir kim, they're kind and they feel like the home i lost.

"okay. taehyung, she's accepted. haine, you're accepted and i love your voice and you're gonna be the little sister i never had from now on"

"noooo, i don't want her to be my sister!"

"shut up taelien, just come here and hug the little thing"