o6:8o

o8:3opmSunday

o8:3opm
Sunday

INCOMING CALL
Pig 🐷
ANSWER | DECLINE

"yo juancock?"

"oh hainzel, hainzel come and see your prince"

"jeon cena what the fuck! the wolves are already howling"

"aish, you big kill joy"

"and hainzel? What the fuck is that, i'm-so cringy"

"psh, for all i know you secretly like it"

"that's it, bye hoe"

"wait! Okay okay! just ... just go open your window okay?"

"what for, oh ... now we're playing romeo and juliet"

"ohhh, we could if that's what you want baby girl"

"bye dick"

"no! I'm joking! Just hurry and open it, brat!"

"um, it's freezing tonight?"

"just open it!"

"okay, okay juancock"

windows opening, my heart hammered inside my rib cage as my eyes almost popped out of my sockets, an inaudible little screech escaped my mouth-fuck, why?

The bunny boy was infront of my window and is sitting so casually at the tree that nestled beside our house, that was directly infront of my window.

"surprise!"

"jeon-oh my fucking hell!! g-get down from that tree!"

"shhh hainzel, the witch and ugly step sister might wake up"

"why-why are you here? go home!"

"no princess, you let me in"

"fucking no"

"ohh the princess wants the hard way"

"jeon!!"

"i won't go home until i hug my princess"

"yah!"

The boy-without any warning made himself comfortable as he jumped on my window in order to get inside my room. the boy locked eyes with me before smirking deviously,

"jeon, i'm w-warning y-you"

The bunny boy slowly strode his way closer to me, in every step he took was the moment i step back. His smirk was still plastered on his face and i don't know what he was planning but, my thoughts were cut once my butt accidentically landed on my bed.

"jeon-"

His smirk suddenly faded and a painful expression started to paint his face, our eyes lingered for a while and before i knew it ... the boy pinned me to the bed and i swear my heart was already making somersaults.

The said boy slowly rested his body on top of mine as he trapped me on his embrace, his warm breath tickling my neck.

"bunny doesn't care if he doesn't get any cuddle tomorrow, bunny was so worried of you"

"why-"

"you were crying last night and when i called earlier, your voice was hoarse and i was so so worried, i couldn't think straight and i'm going crazy"

"i-i'm sorry"

"you should be,"

The boy slowly pulled away and not breaking the embrace, he laid beside me before engulfing me in a tight hug once more-my head was resting on his chest and his arms draped on my petite body.

"Ahhh, my princess smells so good. The bunny wanna cuddle"

"yah! Juancock let go!"

"bunny won't"

"ya-"

"bunny missed you"

"...."

"bunny wanna cuddle"

"..."

"bunny wanna see you sleep"

"yah!"

"bunny will tuck you in the bed now"

"ya!"

"bunny wanna cuddle mommy and mommy can't make me stop"