o8:oo

"i'm afraid of you"

"i'm afraid of you"

"haine?"

"jeongguk just what are your motives, really?"

"what do you mean?"

"no one has ever been really true to me, i mean—"

"is this about me and my reason for approaching you again?"

"you should stop pretending"

"how many times do i have to tell y—"

"don't fucking lie"

"wha—what do you mean?"

"stop hanging around with the one who brings misfortune, badluck and mallady to those who are around her"

"wait—you couldn't have heard, no—let me explain"

"no need, i've heard enough from you"

"no, you don't understand"

"yes i do! I do understand the fact that i'm the ugly twin. i'll always be the ugly twin and no matter what happens, everyone would always look for the perfect, beautiful and talented eunha. why, just why did you had to lie to me?"

"no, you don't understand. you didn't hear everything!"

"i've heard enough to shatter my heart!"

Tears dropping, i could not help myself anymore as the kept feelings inside me erupted like a volcano that had no control with it's flow.

"i thought you were different ... i thought ... i thought you were true, that you weren't going to use me like the men who used to befriend me because i was the prettiest girl's sister—i. I trusted you"

"ugly twin and prettiest girl?"

"don't pretend you don't know! Stop lying to me! the most beautiful girl in the campus is my twin! The one and only choi eunha! "

"no, why—stop, it's not what you think it is!"

"don't fucking touch me"

"...."

"don't you even know who am i talking  about?"

"no and i don't give a shit!"

"oh come on, pretending that you don't know eunha choi. really?"

"Eunha Choi?"

"why the hell are you lying to me?!"

"why are you telling me this?"

"do you want her number? I can g—"

"how shallow do you think i am?"

"if that wasn't what you wa—"

"for once, i really hate you"

"... you have the audacity to be mad at me when all you do is stab my back"

"i didn't do such thing! you won't just hear me out!"

"i don't understand you either at all!"

"just what is it that you don't understand!?"

"everything! i can't really understand why somebody as popular as you would spend his time talking to someone like me! At first i couldn't understand why. Why someone like you would notice me, but all of those questions were answered the moment i heard you! I was such a fool to believe you, i was so dumb to ever trust people like you!"

"just hear me out! You didn't hear everything and the reason i approached you is because i wanted be with you okay!?"

"stop lying! that's a li—"

"i'm not lying and let me enlighten you"

"..."

"i didn't approach you because i wanted something from you. i wanted to be your friend. i wanted us to be friends! why can't you understand and why doesn't that even count as the sole reason? i don't even care about eunha, heck she could die and i don't give a shit about it!"

"y—you're lying"

"that's it. i'm so done, all this time you thought i was just using you? bullshit"