11:6o

+we're almost at the end bub ಥ﹏ಥ
and i still don't know what to put in there

+we're almost at the end bub ಥ﹏ಥand i still don't know what to put in there

"please . . .  hate me forever"

his eyes were red and tears were on the brim of his brown orbs. i saw the way his jaw clenched as if he wanted to tell me something he had been dying to scream. his body were visibly trembling and when i accidentally trailed my eyes on his hands – his knuckles were balled into a fist, it was pale white as if all the blood was drained out of it.

"what –" confusion was written on my face and even before i could have finished in my question, he flashed another smile before letting his skin touch my face – carressing both of my cheeks with his trembling hands.

what . . . what is happening.

"mahal kita, haine" at the mention of those words was the same way his tears finally dropped.

shock crawled on my skin and even before i could have grasped and finally get on my senses, jeongguk had already left the house leaving me, dumbfounded

"mahal kita, haine"

"mahal kita, haine"

"mahal kita, haine"

my eyes snapped opened from the memory of last night. blinding light annoyed my bloodshot eyes, i figured that i did cried myself to sleep.

yesterday was just a painful memory, i don't even know what to feel, anymore

why?

why did he cry? why did he ask for forgiveness, why did he told me to just hate him forever? why? why did he told me those unfamiliar words?

why must he always leave me into a turmoil and a living mess?

always leaving me wrecked and a crying mess.

sitting up, my eyes were a little sore as my heart felt like there was a big whole inside it.

"mahal kita" i mumbled, feeling the words roll in the tips of my tongue.