o1:3o

give me an accompany or i might go crazy

"y-you called your dad?! you ungrateful child!"

"m-mom, stop! i-it already hurts so much"

"no. i won't. you've been a pain these past few days and it seems like o have to remind you of your own place, position and what you are!"

"s-stop, mom. please, please no. i-i beg you"

i don't want to hear it over and over again. i don't want to be hurt emotionally anymore, my body is already sore and ..

"you are the ugly twin! what of it doesn't make sense to you that your mere existence is an eyesore! your only purpose is to help your sister and nothing more and nothing less!"

stop it, please.

"what gives you the right to steal eunha's boyfriend?! you're ugly and can never be com-"

no, stop it. this is hell, help me. dad! dad! i tried not to listen anymore as it would only hurt me more.

jeongguk, save me.

"why have i ever had a child like you?!"

i wonder why you're my mother too. i wonder why you're so thickheaded and blinded by the devil that stood beside you-only masked with a pretty face.

"stay away from that jeon jeongguk! she's your sister's!"

"-i'm s-sorry mother"

"you'll do five times of the chores starting today and .. if i ever hear that you're still seeing that boy. prepare to meet hell once again"

"y-yes mother"