11:11

+tysm for the 17k reads!! I'm legit crying (; - ;) i love all of you

"oh my god! you're tummy's really beginning to have the baby bump! i can't wait to be uncle prince seokjin!" a brown haired man who held a big basket of food, beamed at haine once he finally arrived with their group of friends and they stepped foo...

"oh my god! you're tummy's really beginning to have the baby bump! i can't wait to be uncle prince seokjin!" a brown haired man who held a big basket of food, beamed at haine once he finally arrived with their group of friends and they stepped foot inside the house.

apparently a small gathering was held at the choi's residence.

the girl giggled at how adorable jin was, "aigoo, my bestfriend is getting prettier too! i can't wait to see the babies! i bet they're going to be two beautiful girls!" mimi cheerfully spoke as she admired the small mountain that began to form in haine's tummy.

haine smiled bashfully as she unconsciously massaged her tummy out of instincts. "aish, come inside you bunch of idiots!" she beamed as she lead her friends inside and to the living room.

"psh, we are the idiots you love"

three months have passed ever since haine became a shut in and was forced to stay at home. all in all, the girl has been pregnant for almost four months. a prominent baby bump has started to form in her tummy and it was even larger than expected since it was confirmed that the living being inside her is twins.

when the news came, the group was giddy and excited wondering what will be the angels' genders.

the group set foot on the living room, hastily setting up the things they brought and placed it on the large table before seating one by one.

"who ever said that it's going to be both girls? duh, it's going to be both boys" a squeaky voice followed, puffing his cheeks into a tight pout as they strode their way. "it's going to be boys and it's going to grow as sexy as fuck like their uncle jimin"

"shut up midget" a husky yet warm voice spoke. yoongi unconsciously held haine's shoulder protectively while he helped the pregnant sit.

"besides, any gender would be good. whether it's a boy or an adorable girl, i'd make sure to take care of it and be a good uncle. i bet it would be so cute and cuddly and amaz -"

a crash followed by loud gasps echoed in the room. eyes widening and mouth hanging low, yoongi immediately realized what he said as his cheeks furiously turned into an ominous hot red. apparently, namjoon suddenly fell and the six had their eyes widened in shock as they didn't expect yoongi to suddenly use the words cute and adorable

"i'm just excited for the babies, okay!" the group burst into a heartfelt laugh, clearly amused of the grumpy one being hyped about a precious little thing.

"ahhhh, stop it. seriously, if all of y-" yoongi spoke before his eyes trailed on the bump on haine's stomach and he immediately fell silent again.

haine's baby bump wasn't really considered as huge or large but it was recognizable. if haine wore baggy shirts, the bump wouldn't be so obvious but now that haine wore a casual dress that fit on her body, the little mountain on her tummy was really evident. the group noticed yoongi's silence and it erupted into another feat of laughter resulting to a whining yoongi.