o9:oo

Body in pain, i tried so hard to conceal how hurting i was inside my body

Body in pain, i tried so hard to conceal how hurting i was inside my body. mother, oh mother why do you always have to hurt me?

why do you always have to take sides with eunha? Why do you always don't look at my way?

"Are you okay?"

"...."

"y—your eyes ... they're puffy"

"...."

"haine"

I really hate how my name perfectly rolled in the tips of his tongue, but I'm afraid. i'm always afraid.

"lemme se—"

"no ... d—don't touch me, please"

Even after all my plea to not touch me, the persistent boy made his way as he held my arm and i immediately flinched.

my reaction didn't go unnoticed as the moment he held me tight again, his hand slowly folded my long sleeves and there—he knew.

I could've sworn i felt a little more ashamed than i could ever have felt in my entire life.

please, don't look.

"fuck ... no, why—wh—what the hell!?"

"jeongguk— "

"tell me who did this"

" ... "

"please choi haine, tell me! god, who the fuc—where did you got these?!"

" ... "

"why ... why are do yo—"

"stop it and don't cry, man up jeon"

"no ...  j—just what doe—"

"i'm fine"

"why? these wounds are—i know you wouldn't ever harm yourself! I know you wouldn't do that cause i am here but these bruises. oh fuck ... would you just please—"

"i'm okay"

"you're clearly not okay!"

"i—"

"why do you have to lie?! i accept you for who you are and i know you're not that shallow to give yourself this ... this harm! i know you heard it from a couple of times but—"

"don't cry, please"

"i love you"

"..."

"seeing you like this, i just can't these... these—wounds painting your arms, i can't take it. now i finally understand why you always wore long sleeves"

"i'm sorry"

"why didn't you tell me? Who, tell me who the fucking did this to you and i—"

"leave it alone"

"wha—wha—"

"it's okay, i'm okay"

As long as i have you.

" no, you are not okay"

"it's okay and the wounds would heal anyways"

"it is my business!"

"no it is—"

"yes it is! your pain is my pain and i can't bear seeing you hurt. I've said it a couple of times that i truly love you, why can't you understand that? "

"..."

"why ... just how can i protect you if you don't say anything to me? i treasure you a lot and i'm always scared that you'll break in front of me. you're so fragile that i'm afraid that i might lose you"