o9:8o

"j –jeongguk –"

"hmm?"

"I know that I am going to start living with you but my clothes—"

"I've got that all covered as the hyungs took your things at that hell"

eyes widening in shock, i had to confirm what the boy suddenly said "you heard me, it should be there by now"

"what do you mean?"

noticing him shuffling and fishing his phone out of his pocket, "yep. they've got it delivered at my house now"

"what?!"

feet finally coming inside jeongguk's flat, i found myself amused of his house"isn't this place a little bit too big?" eyes scanning the whole area, only realizing how damn rich jeongguk was despite being only 20 years of age – i saw the difference in us the moment i stepped inside his house for almost the second time. his place was undeniably making me insecure and doubtful if i ever deserved to even staying right by his side.

"this place used to be our home" voice ringing in my ears, my eyes still continued to trail at every single piece of information in the young jeon's manor, pictures of his growing up years filled the house but most of it only contained the image of the young, adorable and cute jeon and a vibrant woman's face.

"your mother is really pretty" my lips found its voice as i was yet again caught off guard when i felt hands snake into my waist, lacing its hands against my own and soon enough, i found the bunny's head resting his chin on top of my head. "and so are you"

cheeks tremendously burning into pink, i tried to act a little tough but i know that if he could hear my heart beat – i'd be a dead meat. "yah, aren't you being so touchy, you bunny!?" embrace tightening, the boy soon rest his chin on my shoulder before snuggling closer on the crook of my neck "why not? is it bad? you're going to be my future wife anyways"

becoming a stuttering mess and embarrassed at the same time, i felt like the whole zoo inside my stomach roared. "w –who said that i am?"

dragging the words and whispering it right beside my ear, "you eloped with me, right?" huskily voicing those words, a chill couldn't help but ran down on my spine as he placed a chaste kiss on my ear lobe. oh my dear unicorns, this boy will be really the death of me.

"ya – kyaah!" voice suddenly rising, i was yet caught off guard when the boy scooped my body and carried me on his arms – bridal style.

"yah! jeon jeongguk!"

"choi haine"

"yah! put me down!"

"i won't if you don't say you love me"