o8:4o

reaching out to his hand, i held his warm skin that i have missed so much even if we were apart for just only about two days

"jeongguk"

"..."

"j-jeongguk?"

his eyes met mines but it was no longer laced with the caring, thoughtful ones that he used to give me whenever we shared a lingering gaze. he was so cold and his eyes soon traveled on our linked hands. what could have broken my heart more was the way he harshly pushed my hand away from him as he slowly walked away, back facing me.

the tears in my eyes couldn't help but prickle on each sides.

"...."

"wait! don't go"

"what do you want enough for you to stop me from going to my next class"

"...."

"let go of my hand if you don't have anyt—"

"sorry"

"..."

"please. i—i'm so sorry"

"..."

"god tell something"

"your eyes are sweaty again"

"shut up. wait. no, what i mean i—"

"exactly what are you being sorry off?"

"because i—"

"hmm?"

"why are you making this so hard?"

"i don't know what you're talking about"

"you know what i'm talking about!"

"no i don't"

"why are you being such a—"

"ain't it funny when i'm the only one you doubted?"

"what are you talking about?"

"the only thing i know is that you made yourself comfortable on a handsome guy even if you met him in the most unusual way while here i am—"

"that isn't the issue! taehyung doesn't conc—"

"so taehyung again? now you can casually say other's name but speaking my name took you long enough of five days. you gave him a nickname the moment you met him while me! me on the other hand always gets to be doubted! Why are you so unfair?!"

"no, please listen to me. he's just a friend an—"

"so, he's your friend now. i get it, lucky for him"

"wait, just why wo—"

"no. i get it, no need to explain"

"listen to me and just why are you being so stubborn?!"

"i'm hurt, okay?!"

"..."

"i'm so fucking hurt of you haine and it felt like what happened on those two days that i was away from you didn't even make you feel guilty at all. i was the only one hurt and you didn't even give a single shit about what i felt"

"i—won't you just—"

"i know it's inappropriate but i heard halfway of your conversation on the first day. it hurt me how easily you opened to the guy while i tried so hard to break your walls. just why? why?"

"you don't under—"

"is it because he's far more good looking than i am? Is it because he was way more popular, influential an—"

"no, it isn't"

"then fucking tell me why!"

"i—i don't know"

"you don't know?"

"s—sorr—"

"that's it. this conversation is over"

"no, please don't go. I—"

"why did i ever choose you over them? I was so stupid"