HoneyMoon

Elsa's POV

Elsa's POV

"Sp Jack, Now we can talk about the honeymoon plans," I say and he groans.

"Are we bringing Jaxon? That's the main thing we need to figure out," he says and I nod while playing with his hair. 

"Also, who will watch him for a week and not die," I say shifting in the bed. It's our wedding night. We just had amazing..... ummm ya know. And know we are trying to figure out if we are leaving my baby with our crazy friends and family, or taking him with us. He is sleeping through the night now, for the most part, so that much wouldn't be a problem. 

"I think we should," I say firmly. 

"And why is that my move?" Jack asks.

"Well, we can't leave our baby alone, for one, two," I sniffle and pretend to cry. "I cant be without my baby boy for a week!" I say and Jack chuckles. 

"Alright drama queen. First of all, he won't be alone. Second.... yeah I'm with you on that one." he says and I look at him. 

'So.... bring Jaxon?" I ask and Jack nods.

"Bring Jaxon." He says and smiles at me. "Now that that's out of the way...." Jack says and starts to move his way under the covers. He smirks at me before disappearing and I soon feel his breath on me.

"J-jack I'm t-tired. ahhhhhh..." I moan and give in. "f-fine." I say and jack chuckles. 

"that didn't take long. " He says and I roll my eyes, even though he cant see. 

"Shut up," I say. And he does. ;)

The next day

"You ready? I've got all of Jaxons things packed in my suitcase." Jack says and I nod.

"Yup! Let's go to the beach!" I say and dance around with Jaxon. He laughs his adorable baby laugh and Jack watches us in amusement. 

"Alright, you two! Let's go!" Jack says and we head out to the car. I buckle Jaxon up in his car seat and walk around to the passenger seat. Jaco hops in and starts the car.

"Off we go!" I yell and Jack laughs at me. 

At the beach

(Some random beach Idk)

"Jaxon look at all the shells!" I yell as We all walk out onto the beach. The warm sand comes up between my toes and I wiggle them. I love the beach. As Much as jack and I love the snow and cold, we love the beach. even though its warm and the sun is out, its nice everyone and while.  I put Jaxon down on the ground and hold his left hand. Jack comes up and takes his right. we start to walk down the beach and Jaxon is loving it. 

"I think we made the right choice bringing him," I say and look at Jack. He smiles at me and nods.

"Yeah, me too." He says and we swing him up in the air. "Els, let go if his hand," Jack says and I look at him with a confused look.

"Let it go?" I ask and he nods. I sigh and let go if Jaxons hand. Jack walks with him for a sec before letting go as well. I gasp as Jaxon keeps walking. Al by himself! I run a bit in front of him and get down on my knees. Jack comes up behind me. 

"Come here baby!" I say and reach out my arms. Jaxon laughs and keeps wobbling his way towards me. I laugh and kiss his head as he falls into my arms. "You did it! You walked all by yourself!" I say and hug him. Jack wraps his arms around us both. My life is perfect. It can't possibly get any better.

" I love you both so much," I say and Jack tightens his grip on us.

"And I love YOU both so much," Jack says and we laugh. Soon, we are heading back to the house we are staying at and getting Jaxon ready for bed. We had the playpen with us so Jack set it up and put some blankets and his favorite toy in there. I put Jaxon down and kissed him goodnight, as did Jack. We walked out of the room and turned off the lights.

"so. What do you wanna do?" Jack asks me. I think for a moment.

"Play video games?" I ask and Jack smiles widely while nodding. What? We may be married and have a kid but, we are still only 20. We're gonna act like kids still for a bit, at least when Jaxon isn't around, that is. Jack pops in Injustice: Gods Among Us. (really fun game you should play it) We settle down on the couch and begin to play.

"Harley Quinn!' I say and choose my character. 

"Then I'm gonna beeeee..... BATMAN!" Jack says in a deep voice. I laugh at him and we begin to fight. 'WHAT! You have a giant hammer that's not fair!" Jack complains.

"It's Harley Quinn. Since when is she fair?" I ask and laugh. Jack rolls his eyes at me and we continue. "Yes! Yes! yes!" I yell out.

"No! No! Nooooo!" Jack yells and I laugh. 

"I win!" I say excitedly. Jack pouts and I kiss him on the cheek. "Nother round?" I ask and Jack sighs. 

"Fine," he says and we choose our characters again. 

So far, The honeymoon is great

So far, The honeymoon is great. Jack and I are gonna spend the rest of our lives together. Have a couple more kids, become teachers, be a family. We'll grow old together. I couldn't ask for anything better than this.

THE END!!!!!

A/N

Maybe. Idk yet I think this is the end but I'll do about a 3-year skip so you can see what happens and how everything is going for them. But other than that... This book is done! I know it sucks, especially towards the end but I had so much fun writing it! I hope you all liked it and I Thank you for joining me on my great adventure of writing my first book. Thank you...really...thank you. Oh, and I have a fact for you since we hit 700 reads....wait....hang on I have to think of one......ummmmmmmm...... :/....... got one!

I love to draw, paint, and play music. I suck at drawing and painting but Is till love to do it. I can play I think.....8? Instruments.... Yeah that sounds right. Piano, violin, base drum, and snare drum to name a few. Ok, that's it! until the 3- year skip!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE