Planning!

5 months later

Jack's POV

Today I'm hanging out with Jaxon and the guys. Elsa and all the girls are going dress shopping for the wedding. These last few months have been perfect. Jaxon is doing great, Elsa is doing great, I'm the happiest man in the world, so yeah I'm great.  Everything is great.

Elsa's POV

"A;right Elsa! Go try on some dresses!" Sky yells and pushes me into the dressing room, hands me a ton of dresses, and closes the door in my face. I laugh and hang up the dresses before stripping and trying on the first one. I like it, it's very pretty. I'm just not so sure about it. As I walk out of the dressing room and out onto the platform in front of mirror and all of the girls, they gasp.

"Elsa! You look beautiful!" Allison says as I examine myself in the mirror. 

"I don't know. I like it. I just don't think it's the one." I say a bit disappointed.

"Oh, don't worry. We have plenty of dresses for you to try on. Besides! No one ever finds the perfect dress on the first try." The sales clerk says and winks at me. She's right. I take one last glance at myself.

 I take one last glance at myself

I walk back into the dressing room. the lady, I think her name is Ariel, walks in behind me and helps me out of the dress. She then takes off another one and helps me into it. Jack had convinced me to do a winter themed wedding. I wasn't all to thrilled about it, but I thought it would make him happy. Besides, I have to give snow another chance...right?

"You look beautiful Elsa! Go on show the girls!" Ariel says and shoves me out of the room. Once gain, I walk over to the small circle raised up from the ground and stand in front of the maybe long tall mirrors.

"I like it, but not as much as the first one." Anna says as I twil myself around slowly on a circle for the girls to see. 

"Yeah, I'm with ya Anna." I say and look myself p and down.

"Back to the dressing room!" Addy says and I laugh a bit

"Oh dear. I'll be right back it seems you only had three dresses." Ariel says and goes to leave. I call out to her before she makes it out the door.