Chapter 16

It was now 8:00 at night now and I was on my way home

It was now 8:00 at night now and I was on my way home. I saw that Kristoff wasn't here again so I was happy about that. I needed to apologize to Anna, jack made me promise to do so. I walked in the house and yelled,

"Anna I'm home! Can you come down please we need to talk!" I walked to the kitchen and got a glass of water as I waited for my sister to come down. She didn't. I sighed and walked up the stairs.

"Look Anna I know your. As bu-" I said as I opened her door and walked into the room. It was empty. All her posters, her dresser, her bookshelf, everything was gone. All that remained was a note on the wall. I walked over to the wall that had the note taped to it. Still in shock I read the note.

Dear Elsa,

I know you're going to be mad, but I moved out. I will start looking for jobs tomorrow. I am safe and have a place to stay, don't worry about me. I know you think it's your job but it's not anymore. Please don't try to contact me. I love you and I'm sorry but I can't live in this house anymore.

-Anna

I was in shock. She actually left. I was pissed. I can't believe her! She actually left. Where did she go though? Oh well, I'll find her tomorrow, there is still something Anna doesn't know... I'll find her easily. I walked to my room and changed into my pjs. As I crawled in bed I thought about the future. Y future with jack, my future with Anna, my future with me....

Time skip

Anna's POV

The next day

Kristoff and I had packed up and moved to a smaller house in a neighborhood called Clairmont. It was about 10 minutes away from Elsa, but she wouldn't find us. Yeah I know, how did we pack up all of Kristoff things, get a house, move in and all that stuff in less then a day? Well we didn't. We packed up my stuff and then went to the house. He already owned the house we are now living in. It is a "getaway" house, as he calls it. It is furnished and has electricity, water and all that. So we moved my stuff in and then we were all set. I was happy. Rolling over in the bed I smiled at Kristoff who was still sleeping. I neared a knock on the door and got up. I put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt and went to get the door. I opened it to see a pretty blonde and a a tall guy with brown messy hair.

"Hi! We are your knew neighbors and wanted to say h-" She stopped as we both realized.

"Punz!" I yelled

"Anna!" She yelled back. It hasn't been to long since we've seen each other, but I was excited. I mean we are neighbors now!

"Ahhhh this is gonna be awesome!" Punz squealed. It sure is.

Jack's P.O.V

I was woken up by a call from Elsa.

"Morning sexy." I said I a sleepy voice. I neared her giggle.

"Morning sleepyhead." She said happily. "Can you come to my house?" She said in a worried tone.

"Of course, what's wrong?" I asked with noted concern in my voice.

"It's nothing to big I just need your help to stay calm. I'll explain when you get here."she said. I sighed with relief and got up.

"Alright. Be there in 20 minutes." I said

"Alright see you soon."she said and I hung up. I got up and took a quick shower before heading out. I put on dark blue skinny jeans, a grey and black shirt, and a leather jacket.(top of the page) I hoped in my car (which had been fixed by now obviously lol) and drove over to Elsa's place. She greeted me with a tight hug and then a quick kiss before taking me to the living room and sitting down on the couch.

"Alright, what's going on?" I asked and she took a deep breath.

"Well..." and she told me everything. I read the note and then we discussed what to do next. She grinned evilly and told me the trick up her sleeve. I laughed at how over protective she was of her sister. But hey, I was the same way with my sisters when they were still around. We hoped in the car and drove of. Hopefully there won't be a huge fight that will make Elsa upset. I hate to see her so upset, crying, in pain. I hate it. Can't stand it. I was there for moral support and to make sure she didn't kill anyone. Especially Kristoff. We pulled up onto a driveway and got out. "Your ready? I asked her. She took my hand and smiled.

"More than ever." She said and ran the doorbell.

Authors note

I know it's another short chapter😒😒sorry😒😒 anyway, I've been having writers block of sorts and that's why I haven't been posting as much as well as being busy. I hope you all liked this chapter and I should be working on the next chapter soon. Love you guys keep reading! Byeeeeee