Chapter 19

I woke up next to jack and smiled

I woke up next to jack and smiled. He was so cute and peacefully when he slept. I got up slowly trying not to wake him up. All of a sudden my stomach hurt. I ran to the bathroom and got sick. What was going on!? I heard jack calling my name.

"In here!" I said with my head hovering over the toilet.

"Elsa?! What's wrong are you ok?" Jack ran up to me and held back my hair.

"Yeah I just don't feel to well." I said and got sick again. Once I was don't, I hoped at least, I flushed the toilet and washed out my mouth. I then brushed my teeth and went back to the bed.

"Are you sure you're ok?"jacks asked nervously.

"Yes Jack I'm fine." I said and kissed his forehead. He muttered something that I just barely caught.'poor baby getting sick in the morning' I think is what he said.

"Oh god... did you say sick in the morning?!" I said in a panicky voice.

"Ummm yeah? Why what's wrong?" He asked taking my hand.

"Jack....morning sickness!" I said and covered my mouth. Tears started to poor down my cheeks. I was pregnant. I had to be. Jacks eyes widened and he didn't say anything. He pulled me into his arms as I cried.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked while sobbing. Jack ran his hand up and down my back.

"Well, first we are going to see a doctor just to be sure." He said and I nodded ,y head. That makes sense. No need to freak out before being absolutely sure....right?

"O-ok." I said and he pushed me back slightly, taking my face in his hands.

"I'm not gonna leave you. If you are pregnant...just remember that I will keep my promises to you. I won't leave you, I will always love you, and we can be a family." He said softly. I nodded my head and he leaned down to kiss me. I kissed him back, but only for a short second.

"Can we go now?" I asked him. He nodded and got up.

"I'll go get changed and then make something for breakfast while you get ready." He said and walked into the closet. I grabbed my bag and opened it up on the bed. I pulled out my black leggings, icy blue of the shoulder shirt, and my black flats. As I got changed, a got a wave of nausea. I ran to the bathroom again and sat down by the toilet. A was there for a few minutes and nothing happened. I got up washed my hands and left the bathroom. As I was walking down stairs, I put my hair up into a loose French braid that draped over my left shoulder. I walked into the kitchen to see Jack making chocolate chip pancakes! I ran up behind him and gave him a hug. I felt him jump a little and laughed.

"You scared me!" He said and I got up onto my tip-toes to plant a kiss on his cheek. I blushed and went back to cooking.

"Sorry. And just so ya know, you are probably the best boyfriend in the world for making me something with chocolate." He laughed at me as I sat down at the table. He walked over to me and handed me a plate with three pancakes. I cut into them and devoured them in probably less than 5 minutes. Jacks mouth fell open as I put my plate in the sink. I laughed at him.