Chapter 7

My alarm woke me up at 6:30

My alarm woke me up at 6:30. I got up and took of my sweatpants. I didn't feel like wherein pants right now. I grabbed my black beanie and took down my hair from my braid, putting on the beanie. Walking down the stairs I heard voices. It didn't register in my mind that voices besides Anna meant that it wasn't just me and Anna in the house. I walked into the kitchen and saw the red head, Blondie and Anna. They all looked up at me and smiled. I could feel my face heat up, luckily my t-short was long enough to cover everything. I walked behind the counter and got some breakfast.

"Good morning Elsa!" Anna said smiling at me. I hmmfd in response. She laughed as did the girls.

"He sis..." I looked up and raised and eyebrow, waiting for her to continue.

"I was wondering if my friends could come over tonight? Not for a party but you know a small gathering..." I gave her a confused look.

"Aren't they already here?" I said gesturing to the two girls who sat at the table. Anna gave a small giggle. "Punzie and Mer are just two of my friends sis, I have others too."she said. I could tell she really really wanted me to say yes. I groaned

"Fine but only a small gathering." I barely finished speaking when all three girls jumped up and down in a circle squealing. Rolling my eyes I went back up to my room to get changed. I decided to go with my normal jeans, same kind different color. They were a very dark blue this time instead of black. I put on a tank top and then my black sweatshirt. I took of my black beanie and put on a red one. Slipping on some socks and my black converse, I I got my earbuds,phone, bag, and keys and headed downstairs.There was a note on the table that read-

Hey sis! The girls and I are going to go get some coffee and then head to school. Hope you don't mind. Luv ya!

-Anna

I sighed and walked out to my car. I looked up as I heard footsteps. Fear washed over me as I thought of the day before. I quickly unlocked ,y car and got inside, locking the doors once again. I started the car and went to drive away. Someone knocked on the window I was terrified. I slowly turned my head to see his amazing blue eyes staring at me. I sighed in relief and rolled down the window.

"Hey." He said. I moved my hair out of the way so I could see better and replied,

"Hey, what are you doing here." He looked upset about something.

"My car just got a flat tire in front of your house." Ah that would explain it.

"Oh, sorry. Would you ummm, like a ride?" I asked looking away.

"If you don't mind. Sorry if I scared you by the way." I looked up at him quickly. He smirked and walked to the other side of the car. I unlocked the door and he got in, putting on his seatbelt. I did the same and we drove off to school in science. Once we were there I grabbed my things and so did jack. We got out and I locked the doors.  As we were walking to the school I looked up and saw the guy. I stopped in fear as memories of the other day rushed into my head. Jack noticed that I had stopped and looked back at me. I ran up to him and pointed. He followed my finger and his expression hardened in anger.

"Pitch" he practically spat the guys name. Pitch as he was called, hadn't seen us yet, which had realized as well.

"Come on." He said talking my hand. He dragged me in between cars till we got far enough to the side that pitch wouldn't be able to see us. We walked up to the school and I stopped just before the doors. Jack looked back at me with a questioning look. I smirked a bit.

"Jackson, you can let go Of ,my hand now." His turned red and he released me from his grip. I giggled and then clamped a hand over my mouth. Jack laughed at me.

"Did you just giggle?" He asked still laughing. I punched him in the shoulder, playfully but not.

"Shut up asshole." I said and walked into the school. I heard him call out from behind me.

"Your welcome bitch!" I would have been offended but, 1 I did just call him An asshole, and 2 I could tell he was still smiling. Without looking back I held up my hand and flipped him off. Today started out pretty nice, I thought and smiled to myself.

Jack's P.O.V

"You're welcome bitch!" I called out smiling to myself. What was I doing? I looked up at her one last time and saw her flipping me off. I gave a small laugh and walked to my first class. An old sort of friend of mine walked up to me.

"Hey man, Flynn, Punzie, Mer, and I are going to a friends house tonight. Wanna come?" Oh boy. I did kinda want to go tonight, but Punzie? Merida? I did want to deal with all their happiness

"Look Hicu-" Hiccup cut ,e off and smiled.

"Great see ya there, I'll send you the address." He walked away before I could ay anything. Oh great. What have I gotten myself into.

Hellloooooo hope everyone is enjoying this. Just to let you know there will be a big jelsa moment in the next chapter along with some sexual content along with it. That is all I will say on the matter. Have a great day! Or night😘😘❤️