This Love

pretend this says prince and not princess

pretend this says prince and not princess...and I guess handsome instead of beautiful. 

Also for this one, pretend there is no snow bunny and that jack looks happy

Anna's POV

I walk up to Elsa who is holding Jaxon close to her chest. She looks up at everyone and smiles. 

"Meet, Jaxon Carter Frost everyone." She says and we all get even closer to the bed. "Anna, would you like to hold him?" Elsa asks. I gasp and nod quickly.Elsa slowly hold our her arms and I take the sleeping bundle of joy. As I slowly rock Jaxon I smile and think about all the fun He is gonna have with me. We'll play in the snow in the winter, go to the park in the summer, and the pool. We will have so much fun! I see Elsa start to get a little...twitchy. Jack did say she was being clingy. I better give him back. I slowly bend down and put Jaxon back in his mothers arms. I walk over to Jack.

"You did a good job." I say and he laughs softly. 

"Yeah. I think so." He says and crosses his arms. 

"When is the wedding gonna be?" I ask and he's quiet for a moment. 

"We havent really talked about it yet. I'm trying to get her to agree to a snow/winter themed wedding. Sometime in December maybe. She's stubborn so it will take a bit but, I think I can get her to her normal self with the hole snow thing." He says and glances at me. 

"Well, good luck. How is school doing?" I ask and he chuckles. 

"I was about to ask you the same thing. School is fine, normal boring classes. I can't believe I have three more years ahead of me of all this. But I do really want to be a teacher. What about you? Have you been thinking about college?" he asks. I have been but I haven't deiced what i want to do yet.

"It's good and I have been thinking about college. Just haven't decided what I want to do."I say and he nods. 

"Well, I'm going to try and hold by son. I haven't really gotten the chance yet. You keep thinking about college." He says and starts to walk away. I laugh at him and he turns around with a raised eyebrow. "what?" he asks.

"You've been a dad for what? Ten minutes? And you are already acting like you're way older than me and talking about college and how I need to think about it."  I say in am attempted guys voice. He laughs and shrugs his shoulders. 

"What can I say?" He says and walk over to the bed. He takes Jaxon from Elsa and walks around the room. I can tell he loves my sister and nephew with all his heart, and that warms mine. I want this. This love they share for one another. I want this with Kristopher. Well, Kristof. He doesn't like it when I call him Kristopher. I walk back over to the bed and kiss my sister on her head.

"I love you sis. You did a good job." I say and she smiles. Then, she yawns and I laugh a bit. "Jack has the baby. You get some sleep." I say and she slowly nods before resting her head on the pillow. Jack is changing the baby's diaper because he woke up a few minutes ago. After that, we pass him around so we all get to hold him and then everyone went home.

Jack stayed at the hospital to help with the baby, Allison and her parents went home, I went home with Kristof, Punzie, Flynn, Merida, Hiccup, and Elsa's friends from school all left too. I still can't believe there is now a little tiny Jack and Elsa! It's amazing and weird to think about. But, I love him. I'm gonna be the best aunt there is. Starting with...SHOPPING!!

A/N

Yeah yeah another short chapter I'm sorry. Oh well, anyways even tho it's short I hoped you like it! I don't really have all that much to say right now.... If you have any suggestions for the story, or for future storys, let me know! you can always comment or send me a pm. Alright, thats it.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! <3