Chapter 13

I woke up to the sound of voices

I woke up to the sound of voices. I slowly sat up with a groan. What time is it?

"Hey Jack what time is it?" I said going to put my hand on his shoulder. Instead my handed landed on the bed. I looked over to see that Jack was not in bed. I frowned.

"Jack?" No response. I got up and went to my closet to get changed. Once changed, I walked down the hall to Anna's room.

"Hey annaaaaaaaa what the fuck!" I yelled and covered my eyes. Anna was laying next to the blonde guy Kristoff... naked!

"Elsa! Who doesn't knock now! Get out!" She yelled at me.

"Did you seriously sleep with a guy you just met!?!?"I said turning around so I could bring my hand away from my eyes.

"He's a good guy Elsa!" She yelled at me. I was getting angry now.

"Yeah well didn't you think the same thing about Hans? Look where that got you!" Oh crap... was that to much? I heard her gasp and I knew I took it to far.

"Get.... out...." she said. I walked out and closed the door. I walked down stairs and saw a note on the kitchen table. The note read.

Hey Elsa, sorry I had to go to work this morning. I'll be back around 3:00.

I love you hope you have a good day I'll see you at 3.

-Jack❤️

Well that's disappointing. Work...work.... am I forgetting something? Oh shit! Work! I ran upstairs to get into my work clothes and then ran out the door. Before I closed the door I yelled up to Anna.

"Anna! I'm going to work I want Kristoff gone in 10 minutes. And don't try to keep him longer I will use the security cameras to see if he's still there!" With that I closed the door and ran out to my car heading off to work.

Time skip. Jack's P.O.V

It was 2:50 and I was getting out of work. I decided to stop by lidl to pick up some flowers for Elsa. I picked out some nice icy blue colored flowers. Obviously painted but I think she'll still like them. I got to the checkout and was texting Elsa

Txt convo

Hey beautiful I'm out of work be there in a few.

"Who's the special lady?" I heard the lady who was checking get me out ask. (She wasn't checking him out as in his looks. Like he was at the checkout got it? 😁) her voice sounded very familiar.

"My girlfriend, her name is Elsa. She amazing and smart and gorgeous an-" I looked up to see icy light blue eyes staring at me, creased slinky from the huge smile on the woman's face.

"Oh please do continue." She said. I shook my head and laughed.

"You ruined the sunrise." She smirked at me and handed me the flowers.

"You should lay more attention to who the cashier is babe." Elsa said. " I get Of in 10. Wait for me?"

"Of course I'll be on the bench." I kissed her and walked away to go sit down.

10 minutes later.

"Hey sexy you taken?" I didn't bother looking up from my phone.

"Yup sure am." I say and hear a groan.

"You should really be able to recognize my voice by now." Oh crap. I looked up.

"Oh come on Im Just messing with you babe." I said standing up and kissing my amazing girlfriend.

"Mmmhhhmmm" she says. I pull away and smile.

"Ready to go home?" I ask and she smiles back at me.

"My home or yours?" She raises her eyebrow at me. Right.. damn we don't live together.

"Mine?" I say and she nods.

"I just need to go home, change, and check on Anna. I'll meet you there. Love you!" She says and starts to walk to her car.

"You do realize you made me wait for you to get off for nothing right!?" I yell.

"Of course I do love!" She calls back. I laugh and head back to my own car.

Time skip. Elsa POV

I pull into the driveway and see the pickup truck. Grinding my teeth I walk to the front door and pull out my keys. I checked the cameras when I got to work and he was gone. I can't believe she brought him back! I unlock the door and walk in.

"Anna!" I say in a very angry tone. I stomp up the stairs and burst into her room. She was on top of Kristoff and they were making out. She quickly gets off him and looks at me.

"What?" She says crossing her arms. Oh no, I don't think so.

"Why is he back?" I say pointing at the blonde.

"You said he had to leave in ten minutes. You didn't say he couldn't come back in ten more." She said with a very bratty tone. Who does she think she is!

"Kristoff.... out!" I yell at him and he stands up quickly.

"No!" Anna yells at me and pulls him back down on the bed. "I want him to stay!" She says.

"Anna!" I am extremely pissed at this moment. All self control is gone and I walk up to her. She moves closer to Kristoff but doesn't change her look. Why does she have to be so stubborn?! "This, is MY house! I bought it! I own it! I let you live here because I love you! You will respect me and he will leave! NOW!" I scream in her face. I can see tears in her eyes. Kristoff kisses her cheek and gets up. I hear the door close and his engine start up.

"Maybe! I don't like how you run this house!" Anna says standing up and getting in my face. "I am almost 18 Elsa! 18! I should get to decide who I have over, what I do with who is over, and when that person leaves! I wish you weren't like this! I wish I didn't have to deal with you everyday!" She yells at me. I am now hurt, and pissed. Not a good combination.

"Well, if you don't like here so much....then leave!" I say in a low voice. I almost scare myself. She lightly gasp sand backs up. I continue with what I'm saying.

"You're right Anna. You, are almost 18. So when your birthday is here... you can get a job, get a house, and go wherever the fuck you want because I am tired of being disrespected in MY house." The tears are now streaming down her face and I have tears of my own. I turn around and walk to the door, stopping before I close it.

"You better start looking for a job." Is all I say before I slam the door and walk to my room to change.

Time skip

I knock loudly on jacks door. He opens the door with a smile that quickly fades when he sees my tears.

"Elsa? Baby what wrong?" He says taking my hand and pulling me in the house. We sit on the couch and I tell him everything. He sighs.

"Els I am so sorry." I look down at our hands. My fingers intertwined with his. "I use to have fights with my sisters all the time." I look up at him quickly and give a confused look. I don't know anything about his family. He's never told me. This looked like a painful subject tho... was he about to open up to me? Was I ready to open up to him? 

Sorry this is a short chapter. Hope everyone is haven't a great day or night! And I hope you all are enjoying this book! Also, for all you perverts😉. Heck out my new book that isn't really book. I take all the sex scenes from this book and out more detail into them making very very mature. Do not read if you are under 18 or 16 either or idk. But yeah go check that out. I only have one chapter up at the moment but I will be working on the morning sex scene soon! Bye everyone!!