We're gonna make it

Elsa's POV
It was midnight and I couldn't sleep. I just kept thinking about what happened earlier. This was the biggest fight that we had ever had. I felt guilty for lashing out at him. I hope he isn't mad at me....
Jacks POV
It was midnight and I was just laying in bed. It felt empty without Elsa. I just kept replaying what I said to her earlier. This was the biggest fight we've ever had and I knew it was my fault. I wonder if she's still mad at me...
Elsa's POV
I couldn't take it anymore. I got of the bed I was staying in and grabbed my keys. I needed to talk to him. I needed to see him. Feel his loving touch. I ran out to my car and drove off.
At the house
I went up to the front door and silently unlocked it. I walked up the stairs and opened the master bedroom doors. (Double doors.) Jack sat up quickly and stared at me. He slowly got up and walked over to me. Tears fell down my cheeks and I could tell he was crying too despite the darkness.
"Jack... I'm so sorry! I just need you to understand!" I said and ran into his arms. He ran his hand up and down my back
"I do. I understand now. And I'm so sorry for putting you through this. I wasn't thinking." He said and harried his head in my shoulder. We silently cried together. He picked me up and I rapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to the bed and we laced down. I started at him, he at me. I smiled a little and he did the same. He pulled me closer to him and soon we fell asleep.
Jacks POV
We had made up. We had made it through one of the biggest tests we would have in our relationship. I knew that nothing could tear us apart. Despite everything that happened today, we were now laying together in the same bed. Cuddling with each other. Loving each other. As if nothing ever happened. This was a test that we passed. Together. I know I want to spend the rest of my life with this woman. Even though we are still young, and foolish, and stupid, we were gonna make it.

 Even though we are still young, and foolish, and stupid, we were gonna make it

AN:
I know I know. Really really really short chapter. But was it good? They made up YaYa!!! Btw next chapter will be about a 2 to 3 month time skip. You will be finding out the gender of the baby in the next few upcoming chapters as well as what Elsa and jack are doing with school and careers. Hope you liked this chapter! See you soon!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeree❤️❤️😋