Chapter 8

Anna was having her friends over tonight for a "gathering

Anna was having her friends over tonight for a "gathering." I'm really hoping is actually is just a small gathering and not a party. I walked to my locker to drop off my back and get the books I needed. I was off to my first class of the, I could tell that it was gonna be a long one.

Time skip

It was the end of the day and I was waiting by the front of the school. I didn't know what I was waiting for until I I heard it.

"Hey bitch." I raised an eyebrow and turned around to meet his icy stare.

"Hello asshole" I said and he smirked at me.

"Mind giving me a ride home?" He asked and was about to say yes... buuut...

"Only if you say please." I crossed my arms and gave him a look. He glared at me. I could tell he didn't want to, would he play my game? He decided to turn this against me and embarrass the shit out of me. He got down on one knee and took my hands in his.

"Will you, Elsa something Winters, please take me home?" He said and stuck out his lip, giving me the pouty look. I tried not to laugh and ended up snorting. I simply nodded my head because I couldn't breath let alone speak. He got up and started to walk to the parking lot.

Time skip Jack's P.O.V

I waved goodbye to Elsa and she drove off to her house. I walked inside and went to go lay down when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I grabbed. Y phone and looked down to see a message

Txt convo

Hey Jack its Hiccup, just wanted to give you the address for the party.-Hicc

I thought it was a small gathering. I am not going to a party.-Jack

Yeah right sorry, small gathering just sounds boring tho.-Hicc

Fine what's the address.-Jack

7151 hardcourt crossing Bridgemill SC.-Hicc

Thx see you tonight. What time are you guys going over?-Jack

Around 5:30-Hicc

Cool see you then-Jack

I set down my phone and looked at the time. It was quarter to 5:00. All ready! When the fuck did that happen. I decided to take a quick shower before having to leave. Once I was out I dried off and put on some clothes.it was 5:25. I better get going. I pulled up the address. It was in my neighborhood so it won't take long to get there. I had to walk cuz my car still wasn't fixed.

Time skip.

I walked up into the driveway. This looks really familiar. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. A girl with red hair come to the door with a big smile.

"Jack! Come on in. I'm Anna by the way." She said closing the door behind me as I walked in. I took of my shoes and walked Further i to the house. It was a really nice house. I noticed that Hiccup wasn't here yet. Great. I sat down awkwardly and waited for him to show up.