Chapter: Thirty One

Once I reached the top of the stairs, I walked over to their door and knocked.

I heard rustling like paper or something.

"Uh- hold on a sec!" Joey shouted.

"Uh okay but Daniel wants you downstairs breakfast is almost ready." I said before walking to my room.

I walked into my room and got my phone and walked out of my room closing the door behind me. And then Joey came out of nowhere...

"AHH oh my goodness Joey don't do that!" I said scared out of my mind.

"Sorry Izz didn't mean to scare you, come here." Joey said holding his arms out.

I went in for a hug.

"How are you feeling?" Joey asked.

"I'm feeling really good, I feel really strong and happy." I said.

"That's great, I'm glad you're happy and strong it's been a tough few weeks." Joey said.

"JOEY, IZZ BREAKFAST!" Daniel yelled.

"We're coming." Joey said as we walked downstairs.

We got downstairs and went onto the patio where Daniel set the breakfast.

"Dani boy this looks amazing." Joey said.

"Thank you Joey." Daniel said walking out with smoothies on a tray. He set the down and kissed Joey.

Joey and Daniel sit down and we start to eat.

"So Izz now that you're feeling better maybe we could go and pick out our Christmas Tree today." Joey said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean Christmas is coming up." Joey said before he took a bite of his eggs.

"Cool." I said and we ate our breakfast.

After breakfast Joey pulled Daniel into the guest room whispering something. I could slightly hear either Joey's or Daniel's phone ringing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>Muffled Phone Call<><><><><><><>

"Hello?" Joey asked.

"Yes this is, uh- how i-is he?" Joey stuttered.

"I-is th-that good?" Daniel asked.

"Oh ok, should we wait to tell her or should we tell her now?" Daniel asked.

"Ok we'll try to figure it out." Daniel said.

-----------------end of phone call-------------
They walked door out of the bedroom.

I acted like I hear nothing and continued petting Storm.

"Hey everything okay?" I asked.

"Izz we have some bad news..." Daniel said.