Chapter: One

"IZZ GET YOUR ASS DOWN HER NOW!!" Yelled Tallia (foster parent one).
I come running down the stairs and trip down the last one, all of the other girls laugh at me, especially Jala (go figure).

*Back Story on Jala,
She's a bitch to Izz
She's here because her parents couldn't take care of her for some odd reason (probably drugs)*

I get up and walk over to the couch where Tallia is sitting and she points to her feet, and I'm going to assume she need them rubbed, (from doing absolutely nothing all day).

"Rub my feet you little bitch." Tallia says still pointing at her feet.

As I get down to the floor to rub her smelly, and sticky feet, I feel a punch in my back, I swear to god if it's Jala I'm gonna slap the bitch so hard her mother will feel it (hopefully). I turn and see Jala, what do you know, she's holding up her fist, I bet to punch me again, I stand up and slap the bitch, I slapped her so hard she passed out, and some girls cheered for me, I've never had people do that for me. It felt so good.

The Next Day
Tallia came into my room and shook me awake, and she shouted in my ear.

"Get up you, there are adopters coming today!!"She said as I laid there still thoughts going through my head.

"So what people are coming, they'll never pick me, I'm to ugly, and I get picked on so much." My thought's are making me feel negative.

12:00

"The adopters will be here any minute girls, please be on your best behavior, even though we all know that Izz will probably fail at that." Tallia says looking down at me.

Once I heard that I ran away up stairs. When I got to my room, I pulled out my phone, that I secretly have from my previous adopters, they returned me a day later, I turn on the phone and click on youtube. I click the search bar and type in Joey Graceffa Don't Wait.

I click on the first video, and I listen to it four times in a row, and then I decide to listen to it again

I click on the first video, and I listen to it four times in a row, and then I decide to listen to it again. Then, I hear a slight knock at the door.
"Come in." I say and two men walk in, I instantly look up and see the one and only JOEY GRACEFFA AND DANIEL PREDA!!!

"Hi oh my goodness, do you watch my videos." Joey asked looking at me.
Joey smiles with his hands linked with Daniel.

"Y- Yes I love your videos, there awesome, I uh also love that you and Daniel are a couple, I think you guys are really cute together." I said looking at Joey.

Joy and Daniel smile, and whisper something to eachother, Daniel smiles and so does Joey, I look down at my phone and smile, and in my head I'm thinking what if they want me as there child???

<><><><><>
Hi sorry if this is a short chapter, I hope you enjoyed it, more to come. 😄