Chapter: Twenty Five

A Few Days Later

Izz got up early to run. On her run there was a hot guy that she liked. They were running somewhat together. Then out of know where she tripped.

"Oh my god, are you okay"? He asked.

"Oh I'm fine I just tripped, thank you for helping me up though". Izz said brushing off her pants.

"Your welcome, I'm Nick". Nick said holding out his hand.

"I'm Izz, I'm going to assume you know who I am"? Izz asked.

"Sort of, you're the daughter of Daniel Preda and Joey Graceffa right"? Austin asked.

"Yeah, do you want to hangout later or tomorrow"? Izz asked.

"Sure I'll give you my number". Austin said as Izz handed him her phone.

"I'll text you". Izz said as she walked away back to her house.

Once she got home she got into her sweats, and chilled on the couch and watched Joey's new video. Then she remembered she had to call him in the morning.

She called Joey.

"Hi Dad, how's it going"? Izz asked.

"Hi sweetie it's going great how are the dogs"? Joey asked.

"They're behaving so far". Izz said.

"Good, did you have a good time with Shane"? Joey asked.

"Yeah we made a taste tripping video, it was so much fun". Izz said.

"Well good, and we can't wait to see you tomorrow". Joey said as he put the phone on speaker.

"Hi Queen, we miss you"! Daniel said.

"I miss you guys too". Izz said.

"Well I gotta get ready for Miss Abigail, I'll text you later, love you". Izz said.

"We love you more". Joey said.

After the phone call, she went upstairs and got her notebooks and pens.

And soon enough Miss Abigail was there.

She taught her lessons for the week, and then she went on with her day.

Izz just chilled for the rest of the day, and then texted Nick.

Hey Nick it's Izz

Hey Izz, I was just getting ready to text you, how's your day going?

Good, my parents come home tomorrow

Where are they, if you don't mind me asking?

We all went to Hawaii for their wedding, and I left early so they could have some time alone

Oh that was nice of you, do you want to go to a movie with me tomorrow?

I'd have to ask my parents, I'll get back to you later

Okay no problem.

Wait can you drive yet?

Yeah why?

I need a ride I want to take the dogs to a park

Oh okay maybe we can get to know eachother while they play with the other dogs?

Okay, see you at five?

Cool

Izz took a shower and got dressed.

Nick :

Nick :

<><><>Background On Nick<><><>He's a bad boy, he gets into trouble a lot, he the kind of boy that cares for girls, but doesn't care to much for school

He's a bad boy, he gets into trouble a lot, he the kind of boy that cares for girls, but doesn't care to much for school. His dad is in the Army, and his mom works as a social worker at Children's Home.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆
Hi guys, how do you like the story? I'm thinking about after this book I write a second book, but I think I should see how this one ends first, I'm still brainstorming what's going to happen next...
°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°