Chapter: Six

The Next Day

"Did we just seriously sleep all day yesterday"? Daniel asked Joey.

"Yes, we did and I find it hard to believe to".  Joey said making his way upstairs.

"Well boy it seems like she is going to be sleeping for a while"? Daniel asked Joey following him upstairs.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower".  Joey said as they went into their bedroom.

Fifteen Minutes Later

Joey got out of the shower and got dressed for the day, they were planning on taking Izz shopping, and hoping to find out what she wants or would like for her birthday in four days. 

Soon enough Izz wakes up and goes and finds Joey and Daniel. She goes upstairs and into her parents bedroom. And of course finds them making out in their bedroom by their closet.

Izz clears her throat and Joey and Daniel quickly stop kissing.

"Do you need something Izz"? Daniel asks.

"No I was just wondering what we were gonna do today"? Izz said.

"Well we were planning on going to the mall or something, but we wanna ask you something".  Joey said kissing her forehead.

"Oh ok, well I'm all ears".  Izz said.

"Now we know your birthday is in four days, so we were wondering what you would want for your birthday"? Daniel asked as they made their way to Izz's room.

"Well I love crystals thanks to Joey, anything electronic wise like a phone or something,  anything blue colored, oh I also love you guys as my parents".  Izz said as Joey and Daniel smile and kiss her head.

"Well that sounds good, and we love that you are our daughter, now go get dressed we have a big day ahead of us".  Daniel said as Izz walked to her room.

Here Is Her Outfit:

"Oh my goodness Izz you look amazing"

"Oh my goodness Izz you look amazing".  Joey said as he straightens her top.

"I agree you look beautiful".  Daniel said as he helps Izz into her shoes.

"This outfit is so cute, thank you dad's".  Izz said as she twirled around in her new dress.

Fifteen Minutes Later

Joey fixes his hair and sprays himself with cologne, Daniel did his hair earlier.

"Hey Daniel are you ready to go"? Joey asked as Daniel got closer to the bathroom with Izz and then this happened.

"BOO"! Daniel and Izz said as they scared the crap out of Joey.

"You pigs".  Joey said kissing Daniel.

"Yes pig I'm ready, are you ready"? Daniel asked.

"Yeah, just let me put on my shoes and then we can get going".  Joey said as he walked into the closet to get his green and blue shoes (he got them for Christmas from Daniel, the video is called What I Got For Christmas). 

About Five Minutes Later

"Okay now I'm ready to go".  Izz said as she grabbed a purse from her room.

"Okay let's go".  Joey said.

An Hour Later

"Aww Izz is asleep".  Daniel said as he unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Why is it that she always falls asleep in the car"? Joey wondered aloud.

"I don't know, but we should get going before we have to meet Shane, Meghan, and Hope".  Daniel said as he unbuckled Izz from her seat.

"Hey sleepy head, we're here".  Daniel said as Izz hugged him.

"Hi, are we here at the mall"? Izz asked.

"Yes sweetheart we are here".  Joey said.

Two Hours Later

Izz's POV

We finally made it to Hot Topic. I love this store so much they have the coolest things. But from all of the other stores we've been to today, I got so many outfits and shoes, even some hair accessories. My favorite pair of shoes I got are these converse that are like ombre colored.

Ombre Colored Shoes:

I looked around, and found some flower crowns, and a cute water bottle

Cute Water Bottle:

Joey's POV

"Izz have you found anything you really like"?  Joey asked with Daniel next to him looking at some phone holders.

"Not really dad".  Izz said looking down as she turned around and saw something she didn't expect...