Chapter: Eleven

When they got to the set, Joey was having problems with his identity card.

"Excuse Sir, are you having a problem"? The assistance guy asked.

"Yes, I'm here for Escape The Night, I'm the main character, Joey Graceffa".  Joey said.

"Oh then just go through the the metal detectors and then go on ahead to set Mr. Graceffa".  He said smiling

"Thank you".  Joey said as they walked to the metal detectors.

An Hour Later

Izz's POV

Joey introduced me to the whole cast

The Drive Home

Joey and me were on our way home, and jamming out to 98.5. And then a talk about Jonbenet Ramsey came on (If you don't know who that is, she was murdered in the year of 1996, and nobody knows who killed her, although there are conspiracy theories that he'd parents did it, and that also her brother did it, anyways she was a pageant girl). The radio station was talking about the conspiracy theories about her death.

When we reached the driveway to home, Joey blindfolded me.

Joey lead me inside, and then he took off my blindfold and this happened...

"SURPRISE"!!!! Shane, Hope, Colleen, Daniel, and Joey screamed.

"Oh my god, you guys got me good, I had no idea"! I said hugging everyone.

"That was the plan Princess".  Daniel said hugging her tightly.

"Okay everyone now that Izz and I are here, we're gonna do cake in a little bit, until then we can go swimming". Joey said.

"YAY"! I said going upstairs.

Izz's Swimsuit:

They went swimming for a little bit, and then settled down to have cake

Izz's Cake:

Joey and Daniel went inside for a minute and then they dimmed the porch lights, and came out with a lit cake

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO IZZ, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"! Everyone sang as Daniel and Joey put the cake in front of me.