Chapter: Twelve

The next day Izz woke up and unlocked her phone to see a notification from Instagram.

She opened the app and saw she had one new message from her direct message box.

She read the message, and the girl that texted her said she was the daughter of Miss Abigail her home school teacher.

She replied and then the girl asked if they could meet up to get to know eachother.

Izz thought about it and then realized that she has no idea who this person is, and then she replied like this:

I can't meet up, I don't know your mother yet, I don't think my parents would be okay with it. I'm sorry maybe me, you, your mom, and my parents can meet up sometime.

She replied:
I totally understand, I will talk to you later.

Daniel then knocks on Izz's door.

"Hey we're gonna leave to go to Target, get dressed". Daniel said.

"Okay". Izz said getting up as Daniel shut her door.

Izz's Outfit:

And her favorite shoes:

After she puts on her shoes she puts in her crystal necklace Joey gave her for her birthday

She walks downstairs and see's Joey and Daniel with their backs turned. She seeks up behind them and...

"BOO"!! Izz said.

"AHHHHH"! They said together.

Izz laughs hysterically.

Joey takes out his camera.

"Ah good day everyone, and we just got the crap scared out of us by Izz". Joey says as be points the camera towards Izz.

Izz was still laughing and then she stopped.

"Hi everyone, and may I just say that was awesome". Izz said hugging Daniel and then Joey.

"Are you proud of yourself"? Joey asked.

"Yes very proud". Izz said.

"Well we are going shopping for Izz today, so she can go to school, or well not go to school but homeschool, so we will see you when we get to Target". Joey said putting his camera in his pocket.

They load up into the car, and go to pick up Wigsworth. Then they drive to Target.

"Well we're here at Target, and we have The Wig with us". Joey said as he pointed the camera towards Wigsworth.

"Hiii". Hope said ruffling her wig.
They walk into the store and Daniel grabs a cart.

They go to the stationary aisle, and grab notebooks, pencils, pens, and other essentials.

After they pay, they go to get ice cream.

Izz got vanilla, and Joey got strawberry with a vegan raspberry cookie, Daniel and Hope shared a medium chocolate fudge.

"Thank you Joey and Daniel foe everything". Izz said.

"Your welcome". Joey and Daniel say together.

They finish eating and head home. Hope spends the night.

The Next Morning

Daniel wakes Izz up early sort of, it's like 9 a.m. They decide to go to the store for Joey's birthday present.

After they got his present from Target, they went home and Joey's car was gone. They got inside and saw a not on the counter, it read this:

Dear Dani Boy and Izz,
I went to the gym, and then I'm going to Colleens for a video.
-love Joey

"Okay Joey went to the gym so what do you want to do"? Daniel asked Izz.

"Well I want to know what you have planned for you and Joey". Izz said sitting down on the stool.

"Well I'm gonna go at about five and set everything up, it's at a mountain top, and after we eat, I'm gonna give him a cupcake, and when he bites into it there will be... ". Daniel said.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Find out what will be in the cupcake in the next chapter.