Chapter: Seven

Izz's POV

"OH MY GOODNESS"! Izz said as she squealed with excitement.

She saw a whole section with Stitch!!!

Izz ran over and hugged a big stitch doll she found, the one she had was small and really old, her mom gave it to her for her fourth birthday.

"It's so fluffy I'm gonna die"!! Izz said as she smiled and continued hugging stitch.

"Do you love stitch"? Daniel said as she turned around to him.

"Yeah I love stitch, when he was lost in Lilo and Stitch I was lost too because it was the time I was put in foster care". Izz explained.

"Well how about this, I will buy that stitch doll for your birthday, but you never know it might be gone by your birthday, so what if I get it for you now"? Daniel asked, Izz thought about it and hugged Daniel really tight.

Daniel grabbed the giant Stitch doll and bought it for Izz.

"Thank you dad, I love you". Izz said as she hugged Daniel.

"I love you too, now let's go get something to eat". Daniel said as they walked out of Justice.

Both Joey and Daniel saw all the screaming girls and boys waiting to see him, and they all rushed out of the mall quickly.

In the car

"That was close, I think that we should make that video and introduce Izz to my viewers". Joey thought to himself.

"Hey Izz"? Joey asked buckling up his seatbelt as Daniel got into the driver seat.

"Yeah dad"? Izz said.

"How would you fell if me and Daniel introduced you to my viewers"? Joey asked curiously.

"Um I really don't know, could you give me some time to think about it, dad"? Izz asked.

"Yeah sweetheart I just wanted to make sure your alright with it, but you take the time to think about it". Joey said as Daniel started the car and drove off to the Earth Cafe.

Izz soon drifted off to sleep. They soon made it to the Cafe.

"Hey Izz we're here, are you ready to eat"? Daniel asked as Izz stretched.

"Yeah I'm just really tired". Izz said getting out of the car.

"Okay well do you wanna eat here or at home"? Joey asked.

"Here". Izz said.

They walked into the restaurant and sat at a table.

"Okay Izz tell Daniel what you want to eat". Joey said.

"Okay, I think I just want some ravioli". Izz said.

"Okay". Joey said as she got up to go to the bathroom.

She walked into the Women's bathroom and did her business, and when she was walking back to the table she hid behind a tall plant.

"Hi". Joey said.

"Oh my goodness, I love you so much Joey I've been watching you since Winterspringpro". The crazy fangirl said.

"Oh wow, you've been watching me for a while then, we'll it was so nice to meet you". Joey said.

"Really quick can I have a picture"? She asked nicely.

"Of course". Joey said as they took the picture and then she walked away.

"God I love my fans". Joey said sitting down next to Izz.

After Dinner

They loaded up in the car and drove home.