Chapter: Twenty One

Izz unpacked and put her clothes in the closet (their gonna be there for a week). 

She walked back to Daniel and Joey's room, and heard them laughing.

She knocked, and no one answered the door, they were still laughing. After about five minutes she went back to her room.

Izz pulled out her book, and sat in her window to read.

Meanwhile In Joey and Daniel's Room

As always when their alone they kiss, a lot.

It had been about twenty minutes and Joey and Daniel decided to go check on her.

Joey walks in and notices that Izz is asleep in the window. Joey then walks over and picked her up and put her in bed.

"I think she's really jet lagged Daniel".  Joey said.

"Probably".  Daniel said as they closed her door.

Back in there room, Joey and Daniel cuddled on their bed and watched The Fault In Our Stars on Joey's laptop. Eventually they fell asleep too.

Later That Night

Izz woke up and saw that it was eleven at night, she decided to brush her teeth and get into her pj's. After she finished she went to Daniel and Joey's room.

She knocked on the door. There was no answer she walked in and saw them asleep on the bed.

Izz shut off the laptop and put it on the charger, then before she left she shut off the light and went back to her room.

The Next Morning

Joey woke up and took a quick shower and then got dressed. Izz came in their room after Daniel woke up.

"Good Morning".  Izz said hugging Joey and then Daniel.

"Good morning, who's excited for today"? Daniel asked.

"Who isn't"? Izz asked idling brightly.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door.

Joey opened it to see Hope, Coleen, and Maria (Daniels mom).

"Oh my gosh, I thought you guys were coming later"! Joey and Daniel said as they hugged everybody.

"Well we changed out flight to help you guys get ready and we wanna hangout with you before the wedding".  Coleen explained.

"Well since you're all here, we could go to the pool for a little bit or the beach"? Joey suggested.

"Let's go to the beach"! Hope said.

"Alright well everyone get into their swimsuits".  Joey said as he walked over to his suitcase.

Hope and Coleen went to Izz's room to change along with Izz.

Hope's Swimsuit: