Chapter: Two

"So what's your name?" Joey asked.

"Oh sorry my name is Izz, I'm fourteen." I said looking at Joey as he and Daniel moved closer and sat on my bed.

"I hope you don't mind us asking but how did you get in here?"Daniel asked politely.

"Well my mother committed suicide when she found out she was pregnant, and my dad was a druggie and an alcoholic and he has raped me, when I was I believe six years old, and he has done a lot of other things to people, and he is still in jail, at least I hope so. I'm also supposed to be in school, but this foster home doesn't do that, she says she can't afford it, even though she brings home a guy every night, and treats the other girls with Starbucks and shopping sometimes. " I said, as Joey and Daniel smile listening very carefully to what I had to say.

"Well it sounds like you've had a rough life, but uh what if me and Joey uh adopted you?" Daniel asked.

I thought about it for a second and then smiled at Joey and Daniel.

"I would be the happiest girl in the world, you both are amazing." I said as Joey and Daniel stood up.

"Well we will go and tell Miss Tallia that we'll be delighted to have you, because you seem a lot better than Jala." Joey said as I smiled and walked them out of my room.

They headed downstairs and I shut my door, once I did, I ran over to my bed and buried my face in my pillow and screamed, I was truly fangirling.

Ten Minutes Later
"Well we are all set, are you ready to go?" Joey asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready Joey." I said and Joey held out his hand, I walked over to him and held his hand.

When we got downstairs, I saw Daniel, and then I turned to see Jala, 😒.
She smiled and then said this:
"I'm sorry I ever picked on you, I know I've done a lot to you for the last three years, and I'm sorry for picking on you." Jala said as I squeezed Joey's hand.

"Jala I know that you are probably thinking that I'm going to forgive you, and I don't think I can, you have done so much and have mentally and physically scared me for life, so I'm sorry jala but I can't forgive you." I said proudly as me Joey and Daniel walked out to the car.

Daniel opened the door and helped me into the car with a blue car seat.

"Thank you Daniel."I said smiling, Daniel then shut the car door.

My thoughts:
Great going loser you should've just called him dad. They just adopted you, what were you thinking??

We are soon on the highway, I start to drift off to sleep, I haven't been able to sleep because of Jala and Tallia keeping me up all night long.

I don't know how long maybe ten fifteen minutes later

"Okay Izz we're here at home." Joey says, trying to wake me up.

" I'll get her, you go on inside." Daniel says, kissing Joey.

"Okay, I'll see you inside." Joey says as he pulls the keys out of the engine, and gets out.

"Daniel?" I ask curiously sitting up.

"Yes sweetheart?"Daniel said looking back at me before getting out of the car.

"I'm really glad you guys decided to adopt me, and I'm really happy to be your daughter, I love you." I said starting to cry.

"Hey, no crying, you're already an awesome child, I'm really glad me and Joey picked you too, otherwise we would have gone somewhere else, if we couldn't find a child, and we found you, even though you've had a rough life, it's going to get better, and with you now in our lives we can live even happier with you in our lives, now how about we go inside and see what Joey is up to." Daniel says smiling, I smile and unbuckle my seatbelt and get out of the car.

Once I get inside I freak, cause I see Shane Dawson sitting in the entry room.

Shane looks up and instantly smiles and I hug him tightly.

Once we get out of the hug, I was still smiling.

"You must be Izz?" Shane says.

"Yes I, and let me just say that I love your videos, especially when you say "I'll go home." I say smiling.

Then Joey walks into the room, looks slightly offended.

I laugh quietly, Joey looks at me.

"I'm kidding." I say and smile.

Shane pulls me into another hug and takes a selfie with me, I smile.

"Shane I hope you know you can post that until we tell my subscribers?" Joey says wrapping his arm around Daniels waist.

"Yes Yes I know." Shane says.

"Well who's hungry?" Daniel asks. I raise my hand.

"I knew you would, it doesn't seem like you get fed much at that foster home." Daniel says smiling, as he picks me up.

"No I don't, but the other girls do, they get whatever they ask for." I say.

"Well then, Shane wanna join us?" Joey asks.

"No I gotta get home to Ryland, besides spend some time with your daughter, and Izz you call me if you wanna hangout." Shane says, and walks out the door.

"Okay Izz where do you wanna go to eat?" Joey asked.

"I don't know, whatever you guys want, or we could just order like a pizza or something?" I suggested.

"Mmm pizza sounds really good, but before we go, how about we show you around the house?" Daniel asks.

"Okay." I said as Daniel put me down.

We made our way up the stairs.

"Hey Joey, can I tell you something?" I ask.

"Yeah sweetie you can tell me and Daniel anything." Joey says smiling.

"Well I just want you to know that I'm glad you two picked me, I love you guys so much, and I'm really happy I am your daughter, I love that you guys are my dad's, I love you." I say smiling.

"Izz you will always have us by your side, and I hope that when you are older you tell us if you are in any trouble." Joey says.

"Okay." I say.

"Pinkie promise Izz." Joey said sticking out his pinkie finger.

I pinkie promise, and smile, Joey picks me up, and opens a door to a blue bedroom.

I gasp and smile at Joey and Daniel, they smile back, I enter into the magnificent blue room (if you haven't caught on yet blue is her favorite color).

"Oh my goodness GRACIANIOUS!" I exclaim.

I run up to Joey and Daniel and hug them tightly.

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH!"

"Your welcome, we hope you like it". Daniel says smiling brightly.

"Like it, I LOVE IT!" I say excitedly.

"Well I don't know about you two but I'm a hungry boy." Joey says to me and Daniel.

"I'm starving, I'm gonna go and order that pizzazoid." Joey says leaving me and Daniel in my new room.

"Well Izz we have some time to hangout, what do you wanna do, or do you want to go and look about the house?" Daniel asks, I think and then smile.

"How about we scare Joey, cause in Joey's videos he gets you so much, let's get him back." I suggest.

Daniel pauses a second or two and then agrees to scare Joey

We secretly sneak downstairs and see that Joey is in the kitchen on the phone, we wait until he gets off the phone and then I run in screaming "AHH!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY LORD!!" Josh exclaims as I smile and then Daniel comes in dying of laughter.

"You two are nasty!" Joey says.

We hug Joey and laugh at Joey's expression from when we scared him.