Chapter: Thirty

After Izz and them got back home, a couple days went by, Izz texted Nick but never got a text back...

Unknown POV

We rushed in from a phone call we received a few minutes ago...

"Excuse me, we need to see Nick Hemsworth immediately"! He said.

"Are you family or friends"? The nurse asked.

"FAMILY"! He shouted.

"Okay calm down sir, are you Nick's dad"? She asked.

"Y-Yes what's wrong with our son"? He asked.

"He wrecked his car, on I-74, but right now he is upstairs getting a MRI". She explained.

"Oh my god". He said under his breath.

"John it'll be okay, Nick will fight through this, he fought through cancer, and so many asthma attacks, he'll make it through, we just need to be there for him". Lisa (wife) explained (John, husband).

*sniffles* "O-Okay". He said and then they hugged.

"Why don't you guys take a seat in our other waiting room, and then when your son is back here, I will send his doctor into see you both and explain his condition". She said and then she took them back to the waiting room.

----------------15 minutes later-----------------

*knock at the door*

"Excuse me are you the Hemsworth family"? The doctor asked.

"Yes we are, are you Nick's Doctor"? Asked his dad.

"Yes we have an update on his health, we had some scans taken and be has part of his steering wheel in his abdomen and I know it's a lot but he also had some internal bleeding which will need to be taken care of right away, we have scheduled the surgery for later tonight". The doctor described.

"Oh-okay Doctor thank you".

John and Lisa sat in the private waiting room and waited for another update hoping they could see their son.

Doctor's POV
I walked in and took a listen to his heart beat. A slight murmur was amongst his heartbeat.

"Nurse I need the portable ultra sound". He said.

"Yes sir". She said as she walked away.

Izz's POV
(A/N: Remember Izz has no idea what has happened to Nick)

I woke up strong and not tired like I've been for the past week.

I got up and walked to my closet. I picked out this outfit:

I grabbed my glasses and walked downstairs

I walked into the kitchen and saw Daniel cooking in the stove with his back turned away. I cleared my throat and jumped instantly.

"Hi Izz how are you feeling today"? Daniel asked.

"I feel amazing, like I feel like today is going to be good and nothing bad will happen". I said.

"That's great, maybe if Joey's up for it we can do something today, he's been really worried about you with your s-situation". Daniel explained.

"I know you both have been worried, and I thank the both of you and I love you both so much". Izz said.

"We love you too, now breakfast is almost ready could you go wake up Joey please"? Daniel asked.

"Sure BRB". I said and ran up the stairs...