Chapter: Nineteen

A Few Days Later

Izz packed her suitcase, and was on her computer.

Daniel knocked on Izz's door

"Come in".  Izz said as Daniel opened the door.

"Whatchya doin"? Daniel asked.

"Nothing just looking on pinterest".  Izz said.

"Well when we leave tomorrow at twelve in the morning, I need you to pack your laptop, because I want you to keep up on your school work".  Daniel said.

"Will do dad".  Izz said.

"Thank you".  Daniel said walking back to his room.

"So did you tell her"? Joey asked.

"Yeah, she's gonna pack it in her carry on for the plane".  Daniel said as he walked to the dresser to finish his suitcase.

Joey and Daniel went downstairs for a dip in the hotub.

"I love you Joseph".  Daniel said staring into Joey's eyes.

"I love you too Daniel".  Joey said leaning into kiss Daniel, when all of a sudden Joey saw Miranda Sings spying on them!

"Miranda"!? Joey yelled.

Daniel looked behind them both and saw Miranda spying on them.

"What are you doing here"? Daniel asked.

"I'm not here, this is a dream you don't see me"  Miranda said getting low to the ground.

"Miranda I can still see your hair".  Daniel said.

"I'm just keeping an eye on you guys".  Miranda explained.

All of a sudden Izz comes rushing out after she heard them yell.

"What's wro... Oh Miranda's here"  Izz said.

"Now Joey get rid of this one, and I'll meet you in your room, don't worry I know the way".  Miranda said as she walked inside.

Joey was still vlogging, he cut the video, and went inside to talk to Miranda.

"Miranda, you can't just break in to my backyard whenever you feel like it, you scared the crap out of me and Daniel".  Joey explained.

"Yes Miranda you have no right to be here, me and Joey are together now".  Daniel said agreeing with Joey.

"Alright I'm sorry I'll leave".  Miranda said as she walked to the front door.