Chapter: Eighteen

After Izz settled down, they all watched a movie. Brooklyn spent the night too with Izz.

Izz slept in her room, and Brooklyn slept on the couch in the living room.

The Next Morning

Joey (what a surprise) got up early and made breakfast for everyone.

It was about ten thirty, and everyone awoke. They ate, and got into their swimsuits and went for a swim.

Brooklyn soon went home after their swim.

"Thanks for having me over Joey and Daniel, I'll see you later". Brooklyn said walking towards the door.

"Anytime Brook". Joey and Daniel said together.

Izz and Brook hugged and she went back home.

"So what are the plans for today dad's"? Izz asked.

"We were thinking we could take you to the DMV today". Joey said finishing Daniel's sentence.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS"?! Izz asked.

"Yes we're serious". Joey and Daniel did together.

Izz ran up to Daniel and Joey hugged them tightly. Then Izz realized something.

"Wait I thought you wanted to wait until after the wedding"? Izz wondered.

"We did, but we changed our minds, now you came home with a dress and some other things, go put them on and show us". Daniel said.

"Okay". Izz said as she walked upstairs as she grabbed the bags from yesterday.

(Above is Izz now as fifteen, Just imagine her in the dress tho)

Izz walked into her room and pulled out the dress and slipped it on.

Izz walked out of her room and down the stairs.
Joey and Daniel were standing in the kitchen, talking about god knows what.

Daniel and Joey both look up to see their baby girl in the blue dress.

"Now I did find an idea on Pinterest for some barefoot sandals, which are easy to make." Izz said.

"Oh my goodness GRACIANIOUS"! Joey said admiring the dress.

"You made an awesome choice princess, you'll top anyone at the wedding". Daniel said.

"I agree". Joey said.

"Baby girl why aren't you looking up"? Daniel asked.

Izz looked up, with tears in her eyes.

"Why are you crying princess"? Joel asked hugging her.

"I'm so thankful for you guys, this is the best thing ever, I love you two so much, and I just want you both to know that". Izz said wiping her tears.

"We love you to, just promise us that you'll always be our little princess". Joey said.

Izz chuckled.

"I promise". Izz said hugging that both.

After their special moment, Izz went back upstairs to change.

Daniel and Joey started talking.

"She's growing up so fast, and we've only had her for a year and a half". Joey said.

"I agree, now where we're we before Izz came downstairs". Daniel said holding Joey by the waist (😏).

"I remember". Joey said kissing Daniel passionately.

Daniel picked him up and put him on the counter (😮).

Izz came downstairs to see them making out.

Later that day they took her to the DMV

Later that day they took her to the DMV. She passed her test and got her license.