Chapter: Fourteen

They got to Shane's and hung out there for a while.

"So did you have fun with Shane".  Joey asked Izz.

"Yeah i had so much fun, Shane almost threw up from eating blue cheese".  Izz said.

"Yeah I can't stand Blue Cheese, it can go to Hell".  Shane said.

"Well it's getting late, we should get going".  Joey said as he got up with Daniel and they walked out to the car.

"Thank you for having her Shane".  Daniel said.

"Anytime, she's so much fun".  Shane said as they backed out of the driveway.

In the car

"So Izz I have great news." Daniel said.

Daniel took Joey's hand showed Izz the ring.

"Joey said YES!" Daniel said excitedly.

"OMG, that's great!" Izz replied.

When they got home, they watched Stranger Things on the couch, and Izz went to bed early.

Joey and Daniel cuddled on the couch. They eventually fell asleep hugging eachother.

The Next Morning

Daniel got up early and he also woke up Izz to make a big breakfast for Joey's Birthday today.

They made vegan bacon, and vegan waffles with strawberries on top, along with blue berries.

Izz even stayed up until one in the morning to make his birthday present.

Her Present To Joey:

"So Izz what did you get for Joey"? Daniel asked

"Oh I didn't tell you, just follow me to my room".  Izz said as she took Dani by the hand and lead him upstairs into her room.

"Wow Izz that looks so cool, he'll love it".  Daniel said as he admired the picture.

"Thanks".  Izz said as they walked back downstairs.

When Daniel got downstairs he went over to the couch and kissed Joey. He soon woke up.

"Good Morning birthday boy".  Daniel said.

"Thank you Dani boy".  Joey thanked him as he got up and went up to Daniel and hugged kissed him.

Joey turned his head and saw a big breakfast on the counter, and Izz standing in front of the counter.

Izz walked over to Joey and kissed his cheek.

"Happy birthday dad".  Izz said.

"Thank you Princess".  Joey said as he walked over to the counter full of food.

Joey ate his breakfast with Daniel and Izz, they then did presents. When Joey saw Izz's present to him, he hugged her really tight and thanked he three times. Daniel gave him a iridescent phone case, he ran up to Daniel and kissed him with his legs wrapped around Daniel's waist.

After presents they got into their swimsuits and jumped into the pool.

Izz got to cold and went inside, Daniel and Joey hung out in the hot tub. They made out, Izz even brought out some fresh strawberries.

After some time in the hot tub, Daniel and Joey went inside, and decided to talk to Izz about them going out for a little bit.

"Hey Izz, me and Joey are gonna go out for a little bit, if you need anything text me or Joey." Daniel said kissing her head.

"Okay have fun, can I see who is moving in next door?" Izz asked Daniel.

"Sure, maybe take the dogs out for a walk."  Daniel said.

"Okay thanks dad."  Izz said as Joey and Daniel walked out the door.