Chapter: Four

During the night, Izz wakes up suddenly from a bad dream, about her father.

She woke up crying. Then all of a sudden Daniel comes into her room.

"Izz what's wrong"? Daniel says going over to Izz to comfort her.

"I had a bad dream about my-my  father". Izz says between cries.

"Oh baby, don't worry he's not here he won't hurt you". Daniel says trying to calm Izz down.

"I know but he still scares me". Izz says as her and Daniel sit on her bed.

"Well how about this you can come sleep with me and Joey, or I can sleep in here with you, it's up to you". Daniel says comforting her.

"I think I'll be okay". Izz says as she lays back down.

The Next Morning

Joey's POV

"Good morning pig". Daniel says smiling.

"Right back at you pig". Joey says and goes to go kiss Daniel.

"So what's the plan for today"? Joey asks.

"What about taking her to go and see a movie"? Daniel suggests.

"What movie though". Joey says and smiles.

"I don't know, there isn't much out, what about we go to a water park or something"? Daniel suggests.

"Maybe, but I don't know if she can swim, we'll see though". Joey says.

About An Hour Later

"That was good". Joey says, as Daniel takes their plates to the sink and loads them into the dishwasher.

"I know right, I'm really glad that we chose her as our daughter Joey". Daniel says walking back to Joey sitting at the table.

"Me too, she's a really good kid."

"Yeah, I'm gonna go check on Izz, and see if she is awake yet". Daniel says as he gets up from the table and kisses Joey, the goes upstairs.

Daniel gets upstairs and goes to Izz's bedroom.

"Hey Izz, it's time to get up, we can go swimming before it rains today". Daniel says trying to wake up Izz.

"Mmm, okay, I'm up". Izz says as she uncovers herself and gets out of bed.

Five Minutes Later

Izz goes into her closet and finds her swimsuit. Coincidentally all of the clothes in her closet are her size.

About Ten Minutes Later

"Okay, you ready"? Daniel asked Izz.

"Yeah, is dad gonna go with us"? Izz asked Daniel.

"I think let's go ask him". Daniel said taking Izz's hand and leading her downstairs to the kitchen.

Izz runs up to Joey. 

"Hey dadare you gonna go swimming with us"? Izz asks Joey.

"I might, when are you guys gonna go swimming"? Joey asked.

"Now before it rains". Daniel replies.

"Oh well I'll go get ready". Joey says getting up from the table.

As Joey walks by Daniel, he smacks his butt.

"Focus on me". Daniel says as Joey turns back and kisses Daniel.