Chapter: Three

Fifteen Minutes Later

Joey's POV

I hear a knock on the front door.

"I'm coming."  I say and grab my wallet off the counter and run to the door.

"Hi there, here's your pizza and that'll be ten dollars please."  Jim (delivery man) says.

"Here you go, have a good night." I say and close the door.

I walk into the kitchen and set the pizza box down.

"Tell me that's the pizza."  Daniel says getting off the couch.

"Yes it is, but where is Izz?" Joey asks.

"Oh she just went upstairs to go to the bathroom."  Daniel says.

Daniel turns to Joey and smiles and wraps his arms around his waist, and pulls him into a long kiss.

A Minute Later
Izz's POV

"Hey Dad can I talk to you?" Izz asks Daniel.

"Yeah what do you need" Daniel asks.

"Can you come here though?" Izz asks sweetly.

Daniel walked over to Izz.

"What's wrong?" Daniel asks rubbing her shoulder.

"I think I just started my period."  Izz says looking at Daniel sadly.

"Oh ok things happen, don't worry I'll run to the drug store and get you something, unless you want to come with me."  Daniel said, I shook my head slightly.

"Hey, I gotta run her to the drug store really fast, for some personal things."  Daniel whispered into Joey's ear.

"Oh okay."  Joey said kissing him.

About Five Minutes Later

Daniel and Izz walk into the house, and Izz immediately goes upstairs.

"Hey Dani boy."  Joey said kissing him.

"Hi."  Daniel said kissing him back.

"Do you realize that she called you dad, it's cute."  Joey says smiling at Daniel.

"I know it was adorable."  Daniel says smiling. 

Once Izz was done in the bathroom she walked back downstairs to get some pizza.

After I walked back downstairs.

Within two seconds of being in the room, Joey and Daniel notices that Izz is in the kitchen watching them kiss.

"Sorry Izz."  Daniel says.

"It's fine daddy".  Izz says going over to Joey and Daniel.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed, I'm a little tired."  Izz says and hugs Joey and Daniel, she hugs them and both Joey and Daniel kiss her head.

"We love you, we'll see you in the morning". 

<><><><><>
Sorry I dragged the day on for so long. Don't forget to vote and comment if you have any concerns or have found mistakes.