Chapter: Nine

After Breakfast

Joey and Daniel did the dishes while Izz was in her room making her bed. 

Then she hears a knock at her door.

"Come in".  Izz said putting her pillows back on her bed.

"Hey me and Joey are gonna go and get some cleaning things, do you wanna come"? Daniel asked.

"Well yeah, I'd get to scared to be here alone".  Izz said putting on her shoes.

They load up into the car and go to Target.

Joey grabs a cart, and they set off to the cleaning aisle.

"Now what do we need again Daniel"? Joey asked.

"Mr. Clean scrubbers, laundry detergent, dish soap, Lysol floor cleaner, and a mop bucket".  Daniel said looking at the list on his phone.

"Oh wow, well you go get the dishes soap and detergent and I'll go get the rest".  Joey said.

"Ok".  Daniel said walking away.

Daniel got the dish soap and detergent and walked back to Joey and Izz.

"I got all the stuff, are we ready to go"? Daniel asked.

"Yes".  Joey responded.

"Hey dad"? Izz asked.

"Yes sweetheart"? Joey asked.

"Can we make that video when we get home"? Izz asked.

"Oh the video where I introduce you to my fans"? Joey said.

"Yeah".  Izz said as they made their way to the self checkout.

"Okay".  Joey said as he scanned the items and Daniel bagged them.

When They Got Home

Joey went up to his office once he was done putting away the groceries. He went to his office he grabbed three chairs and set up his camera and ring light.

He then fixes his hair and then goes to get Izz.

"Hey Izz I'm ready, are you"? Joey asked.

"Yeah, come on Dad." Izz said taking Daniel upstairs to Joey's office.

Daniel and Joey sit in a chair, and Izz hides behind the camera.

"Ah Good Day Everyone And Welcome To Today's video,  with some amazing news for you guys".  Joey said as he grasped Daniel's hand.

"We have a DAUGHTER".  They said together.

"Her name is Izz, and she's fourteen".  Joey said as Izz sat down in between them at the desk.

"Hi everyone".  Izz said kinda nervous.

"So we adopted Izz three days ago, and she's been amazing, she's so smart, and lovable, and we love her so much".  Joey said.

Izz told some stuff about herself, and then Joey uploaded the video with very little editing.

"Well there you have it, we have a daughter, I hope you all enjoyed this video if you did pleas give it a big thumbs up, GOOD DAMN BYE".  Josh said putting his hands over the camera lens.

"I'm so proud of you Izz, I thought you would say... ".  Joey trails off as Daniel shakes his head.

"We're both really proud of you".  Daniel said hugging her.

They walk downstairs and into the Living Room, and sit down on the couch. Joey puts on a movie.

After the movie Daniel made dinner.

"Hey Izz"? Joey asked.

"Yeah"? Izz responded.

"Are you excited for tomorrow"? Joey asked.

"Yeah I mean it's my birthday, and I really don't expect anything, I mean I never really had a birthday party, or got presents, I got one present from my mother, and you guys have given me so much, and I love that, I also really love you guys as my daddies".  Izz said smiling looking at both of them.

"We are really happy that you're in our lives, and I'm really sorry you never had a real birthday party".  Daniel said holding Joey's hand.

"It's not your fault, it's my other parents fault".  Izz said finishing her pasta.

"Well how about tonight we go night swimming, and maybe make some smores"? Joey suggested.

"That sounds like so much fun dad".  Izz said putting her plate on the counter.

"Well I'll do the dishes really quick and you two can get dressed".  Daniel said taking his and Joey's plates to the sink.

"Izz you go get dressed, and I'm gonna help Daniel with the dishes".  Joey said getting up.

"Okay".  Izz said.

Joey walked over to Daniel and hugged his waist from behind. Joey kissed his neck.

"Mmm, Joey we shouldn't, she could be down here any minute".  Daniel said scrubbing a plate.

"So, it's not like she hasn't seen us do the chap stick challenge on YouTube". Joey said kissing his neck.

"You do have a point". Daniel said kissing Joey on the lips.

"We should go get dressed".  Joey said taking Daniel hand in hand upstairs to their room.

                      Swimming
Izz jumped into the pool, as Daniel started playing Ariana Grande Dangerous Women.

Then Joey jumped into the pool with Daniel hand in hand.

Izz coughed from the water in her mouth.

"Sorry sweetie".  Joey said grabbing his seashell float.

"It happens".  Izz said.

"Hey I was gonna get that raft, pig"! Daniel said splashing Joey with water.

"Haha pig, I'm already wet".  Joey said sticking his tongue out.

Joey got onto the float and laid down looking up at the stars.