Chapter: Twenty Six

Five o'clock came around really fast. Before Izz knew it, Nick was already there. So she put the dogs on their leashes, and grabbed the dog bag (includes: treats, toys, and poop bags) and took them outside and put them in the back seat. After she got into the front seat.

When they got to the dog park, Izz let the dogs off the leashes, and they went to play. While Izz and Nick sat at a picnic table, and chatted.

"So tell me about you". Austin  said.

"Well I was put in the foster system, my mother committed suicide because she found out she was pregnant, and my father well he killed people, and a bunch of other things, but on the brighter side I like Panic! At The Disco, 5sos, Green Day, I love to read, and write". Izz said trying not to cry while she was talking about her parents.

"Well you must of had a rough childhood, I did too, my dad is a Marine, he wasn't around much, he's still out in Iraq right now, I miss him a lot, but I have my mom, and maybe you, if you're going to be my friend". Nick said.

"I'm speechless, but of course I will be your friend". Izz said.

"Good but I was hoping we could be a little more than friends"? Nick wondered.

"Could you give me some time to think, and it's getting late, I should probably head back". Izz said.

"Yeah take your time". Nick said as they took the dogs to the car.

Once Izz got home, the dogs slept after they ate, and then she chilled in her room. She uploaded a picture to Twitter, and she was getting some hate comments.

Like This:
Why did Joey adopt you, I bet she begged him to adopt her. Or he adopted her for more Fame.

I agree, I think she begged him to adopt her.

Once she read the comments she started to cry, and then Daniel called.

Hi Izz!

*sniff* Hi Dad

What's wrong?

Oh nothing, I just miss you guys a lot

Ok, you know if there is something wrong you can tell us. But the good thing is that we're coming home tomorrow.

Yeah I know, can I talk to Joey?

Yeah

Hi Izz

Hi

You sound sad, what's wrong?

Nothing, but I made a new friend his name is Nick

That's cool, how did you guys meet?

Oh I was on a run, and I tripped and he helped me up, and gave me his number, and we went to the dog park and hung out with the boys.

Wow, that's awesome, well we will see you tomorrow, we love you. Bye

Bye love you both

After their conversation, Izz took a nap.

Izz woke up at seven thirty, and got a text from Shane.

Hey wanna go out to dinner with me and Ryland?

Sure

Okay be there in twenty minutes

Okay

Izz went to go get dressed.